Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bank of america travel rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bank of america travel rewards

apply for bofa travel rewards after i got aproved for CSP on 5/31/16 and got a instant deniedSmiley Sad

call the recon number and again...DENIED...this was my first k.o from credit apply...i study here on myfico for months and plan a very wise apply spree strategy and bum..bank of america put me down without mercySmiley Happy))...reason for geting denied...not enuf relationship with the bank...past 2 weeks from the date of application and today i remember that i have more then 25k on merriln lynch invesment account...so i call again the recon line and tell him that Smiley Happy..approved instant for a low 2500$Smiley Happy...oh well.. better then deniedSmiley Happy)) my fico8 score are TU 701/EX 749/EQ 694    INQ:TU 4/EQ 0/EX 7      and AAOA :15 months with no baddies or late payments.thanks to  this community i have learn alot about credit and how to use in a positive waySmiley Happy

ps:english is my second language so please bear with meSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: bank of america travel rewards

Congratulations! and don't worry about that.

Card Approvals and New Limit language is spoken in here anyway.

Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approval!

Message 3 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 13
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Excellent!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your BOA approval

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 7 of 13
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Boa is a great bank😆
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
Congrats! Boa is a great bank😆

LOL +99 Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

i start with a 300$ bank of america secured credit card 15 months ago...now i have 7 prime credit cards with over $30k limit.boa open the door for me when i have 0 credit history

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.