Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bloomingdales online approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bloomingdales online approval

applied online for bloomingdales card and was approved! surprised due to my bad credit. initially offered $200, called in, verified, and received a $800 limit. not complaining as i am rebuilding my credit.

called again to see how to upgrade to amex. was told to wait after first billing cycle. anyone have any experience in upgrading their bloomies to an amex card? my limit may be low right now, but i'm hoping they'll increase it after several months of using it.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: bloomingdales online approval

Congrats on your approval and good luck with your credit rebuilding journey!
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 3 of 13
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

applied online for bloomingdales card and was approved! surprised due to my bad credit. initially offered $200, called in, verified, and received a $800 limit. not complaining as i am rebuilding my credit.

called again to see how to upgrade to amex. was told to wait after first billing cycle. anyone have any experience in upgrading their bloomies to an amex card? my limit may be low right now, but i'm hoping they'll increase it after several months of using it.

Congratulations on the approval!

I haven't tried yet, but if it's like Macy's you'll need a score at/above 690 to have a greater chance of an upgrade approval.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 13
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! At the 4 month mark as long as u use the card once u can secure message them for a soft pull cli.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval

Message 6 of 13
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!  Smiley Very Happy  

Message 8 of 13
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm guessing there's no SCT for Bloomingdale's?

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.