Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card re bucketing and CHASE is GREAT

tag
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

credit card re bucketing and CHASE is GREAT

Hey all, just an observation on bucketing. I have one cc account that has one 60 day and one 90 day late,(pif and closed). The elapsed time is exactly 5 years. My fico scores each improved 5 points and like a refresher, the ratings on payment, history, and usage, the comments went down one level from very good to good on TU, up to excellent on EXP, and they remained the same on  EQ at vg, excellent, and vg. New scores reflected in siggy, 800 coming fast! I was elated, so I called Chase and asked for a cli on my FREEDOM to be doubled. I was told to log in online later in the day and YES! it is now $ 20K. Their customer service reps are very efficient and polite. Good luck everybody as you continue you improvement journey!. (Chase is a HP, pulling EQ and EXP for this event).

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: credit card re bucketing and CHASE is GREAT

Very nice CLI on your Freedom.  Gluck on your journey to 800, you seem very close getting there! 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 6
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

That's a great CLI, and it sounds like 800 isn't too far away at all!

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Involver
Valued Contributor

Nice data point and nice CLI!

Message 5 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Simply Wonderful!

Congrats! on the Chase generosity Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.