Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Mastercard Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay Mastercard Approval!

Took a shot and was really surprised to be approved for the eBay Mastercard! Low starting line of $500, but I don't mind. I love adding another card to my profile that isn't exclusively a retail store card, and can be used anywhere. I applied online, and it gave me a phone number to call to complete application, when I called they wanted to verify my identity by sending a text to my cell phone - after that it was approved! Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: eBay Mastercard Approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

Took a shot and was really surprised to be approved for the eBay Mastercard! Low starting line of $500, but I don't mind. I love adding another card to my profile that isn't exclusively a retail store card, and can be used anywhere. I applied online, and it gave me a phone number to call to complete application, when I called they wanted to verify my identity by sending a text to my cell phone - after that it was approved! Smiley Happy 

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy ..............i was approved an Ebay Mastercard with a CL of $2K then i requested $20K and was offered $10K instead, i have 33 Hard Inquiries on my TU so i was more than happy just to be approved for the $2K but i learned on MYFICO to always ask for more credit Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congrats to you also. I did try for a higher limit, but no dice. I've had zero luck with increasing my credit line on any of my accounts, so I guess I'm still too early in my rebuilding process.

Message 3 of 6
wantmoremoney
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 4 of 6
yoyo
Established Contributor

JonMark..how are your scores??
Message 5 of 6
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.