Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emigrant direct

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

emigrant direct

Was approved for the emigrant direct visa. Its not the signature only the platinum but they started me out at 5K with a score of 702 so im happy. Anyone else have the card? Curious how its been? Ive had an emigrant direct savings account for a long time that has been great to deal with, although its not the highest rate. The deposits and withdraw transactions(especially) have always been fast so Ive had no issues with it. 

I figure the visa is run by different people so curious if anyone else has it. Either way I like it. Came with 18 months 0% and then 15.9 after that so it will be a pay in full after the 0% ends for sure unless an emergency comes up. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: emigrant direct

Nice.. Congrats..

Message 2 of 6
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats! 

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Elan issues the credit card, these guys are owned by US Bank. Grats on your approval Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 6
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Never heard of this CC, but congrats!

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.