Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first discover card for me! TrueValue Discover instantly approved lol

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

first discover card for me! TrueValue Discover instantly approved lol

said to myself, alright I want one more comenity card that I couldn't get in the past. I actually do shop at True Value enough to where I would like this card down the road. Discover Discover cards wont give me a card, they dont like me even though I never did anything negative to them, they just think I have too many other cards therefore are not playing on my side, so even though this not a discover discover card, but co-branded one. I have nothing Discover! and i Hear this a harder one to get with Comenity.

Instantly approved for $4,500.00. 

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 11.12.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 11.15.54 PM.png

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: first discover card for me! TrueValue Discover instantly approved lol

Congrats!! I've not gotten any SCT pop ups at all Smiley Sad from any of them sadly *cries*

Message 2 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks! One day comenity started liking me for the visa mc discover cards! It will happen for u too! True value was not a sct i had to submit application
Message 3 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I still have the HP on my reports from over a year ago when first denied this one.

There's enough True Value Stores close by i shop at that made me want to try again.

Second try it was approved last month.

CONGRATS!!! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, ddemari, this is a neat DIscover card! Your approval is for the same amount I started with on mine. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its like Comenity doesn't like me since I'm getting way to much Luv from Sync hahaha.

Message 6 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks humu u got me on the radar for that one. Comenity streak for sure! 6 for 6 and am feeling like I have the ones I really wanted plus some stragglers! Didn't give me any terms like apr or score. But EX hit like it's been said. DEFINITELY not inquiry sensitive for lol.
Message 7 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks magic glad I got it too! Comenity likes the fall months lol
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
Thanks humu u got me on the radar for that one. Comenity streak for sure! 6 for 6 and am feeling like I have the ones I really wanted plus some stragglers! Didn't give me any terms like apr or score. But EX hit like it's been said. DEFINITELY not inquiry sensitive for lol.

You're welcome and I know you will enjoy your new card. EX all the way on this one. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's awesome ddemari !! Congrats! Same limit I got on mine a few weeks ago. A kind of neat and different card and apparently not so easy to get for lots of people. BTW look at my new approval I'm posting right after this post Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.