Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freedom unlimited approved internal offer by mahraja

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

freedom unlimited approved internal offer by mahraja

here is the outcome of an internal offer i am at 13/24 may be more freedom unlimited welcome to mahrajas world Smiley Tongue

photo 128.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: freedom unlimited approved internal offer by mahraja

Nice SL too.  Out of the blue my CSP yearly fee just landed on my statement, as did my Sam's Club membership on my Sam's Club Mastercard.  I am considered getting one of these FU's.  I cancelled my Freedom card and had the credit line transferred to my CSP.  Probably should have done it the other way around.  Not too impressed by the metal cards any longer.

I wonder why they gave you such a high APR?  My CSP is 16.49%.  My three newest cards are 10%, 13% and 13%.

Message 2 of 25
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

My guess on the high APR is the 13/24 and high approvals lately.  Mah's been posting a ton of approvals recently.

Message 3 of 25
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

yes austin you are correct on that high APR but the 15 months zero APR is little plus here ohh well chase did one good thing with 5/24 rule you still can get all these cards from inside offers all you have to do is to treat chase well thats all Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 4 of 25
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

MAH,

I've thumbed through some of your other approvals and think it might be a good idea to sit on your hands when it comes anymore apps.  You've been doing alright for getting them but, it's a bit much when it comes to exposure.  It might be time to start looking at your lineup and trimming some lesser used accounts to bring things into line again.  I wouldn't be surprised if you see some correspondence coming from Comenity and Synchrony in the coming month or two.  Side note would be if you're not using your Cap1 cards they'll probably be trimming your CL's back as well since that seems to be the trend for those using them as buffers instead of actively using them.  Otherwise it looks like you're having plenty of fun racking up the new cards.  Now you have to just figure out how to meet the spend for the bonuses on them.

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

At $22k I am wondering why the pic of the FU card doesn't have the word "signature" under it.  My CSP started out at $5k and it's a Visa signature card.  I have 3 Visa signature cards so that caught my eye.

Message 6 of 25
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

austin few months ago i posted somewhere that my credit making ways are non traditional i am different kind of expert i don't care scores hard pulls and i love to have long conversations with LO you said trim i closed 28 accounts in 40 days with zero balances and with confirmation letters who says closing accounts is bad move it always runns into my favor with LO i do wardrobe tactics few people know about  its not too much its just me waking up 40 years experience in financial world Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 7 of 25
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

for your records credit contractor there is no signature stamp whenever someone gets approve for chase product they only use pic of the card for reference but the actual card comes with saggy stamp same thing happened to my Disney's and sapphire hope it helpsSmiley Indifferent

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 8 of 25
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

28 accounts is a good amount of plastic to run thru the shredder.  Shuffling things around and making them to appear better when getting reviewed is a good tactic when you know they're going to question the ramp up of exposure.  Specifically some of the CU's won't touch people that appear to be pyramiding their accounts.  So, pump and dump method seems to be working well if you're able to utilize them to their full potential.  Everyone takes a different approach around here when it comes to advancing their own agendas.  Some people are scared to death dealing with LO's and others don't give up like a pitbull when it comes to fighting for that one HP to get the approval.  Obviously you have some secret sauce to the method of your madness that's working in your favor for some of these recent swaps.  

I'm getting a sense of where you're coming from and going at this point as more details come out with each posting.

Message 9 of 25
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Actually problem is most people rely  on scores hard pulls and utilization they think the profile will get them the card it is other way around in financial world internal value plays the role and effects your ability to get approve i learned from the wall street tigers  that don't depend on your credit file instead become super strong with lenders internal risk management there are ways to do that pay in full is one of them but not the only way like many thinks plus oral arguments but you must be very good in that and you must know a little bit of macro and micro economics  rebuilders often get stuck with toy limits even with the prime lender IMHO making payment history with 2k prime card is bad move but same payment history with 10k secure account is the way to go it is you who set who you are not the profile Austin

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.