Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jetBlue Plus!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: jetBlue Plus!

Congrats Bella! So happy for you! I've been debating that card, but have been trying to lay low on apps for now, I have enough inquiries (maybe 5 on each) on my reports for the last 6 months. Just remember you can always feel free to purchase flights for your friends on the MyFico forum (meaning just me LOL).

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job on never giving up! It's always nice to get that elusive card. Smiley Happy
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous @Anonymous

Do you know when to request the first CLI?

I heard they are a bit complicated and tend to do HP for CLI.

Just wanted to get rewarded for my monthly usage and monthly PIF.

I have read on here that it is 6 months with Barclay, and the trick is to call and ask for an APR reduction then sometimes they will tell you there is a CLI available. Anyone with experience can chime in. My NFL Rewards will be 6 months in Jan, so I will see how it goes with that one! Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Bella! So happy for you! I've been debating that card, but have been trying to lay low on apps for now, I have enough inquiries (maybe 5 on each) on my reports for the last 6 months. Just remember you can always feel free to purchase flights for your friends on the MyFico forum (meaning just me LOL).

Thanks, smc4getnot! Yes, flights for everyone! Wish I was wealthy that it could be so...Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.