Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just received my citi diamond preferred mc

tag
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

just received my citi diamond preferred mc

So finally after two weeks i got my approval and just received my card today. It came with my experian cs .. which was 702Smiley Sad

That is awful. My Experian score is my lowest by far. Both my eq and tu are above 750. Experian has 3 hard pulls. I only have one late report which 

is on all three reports which i will know if it is being taken off this week. Besides that my report is clean. Utilization is around 20% which will drop a lot in the next two months.

sucks because I was planning on applying for a amex credit card for backdating and also an ink bold

what is it with companies pulling exp the most.

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: just received my citi diamond preferred mc

I know.... Same situation for me! Almost everyone is pulling EX.

Grats on your approval!

Btw do you own a business or is authorized to apply on behalf of your firm?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

im a co-owner of a business

Message 3 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

I would just go ahead with the ink and Amex app before the new account reports then Smiley Tongue
Amex and chase seems to have issues with ppl applying for new account right after one is opened recently.

Best of luck!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 5
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

i had applied for a bce and got decline about 25 days ago because of my experian score .. I cant decide between SPG or BCP .. i dont want a ton of cards .. I already have 5 plus an AU on a two other cards

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.