Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

Congrats! Call em back, and theyll overnight it!! What were your scores, and who'd they pull??!?

Btw, Amex doesn't waive to af on the bcp for the first year afaik. Doesnt say that on their site.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually about a week. You can call and ask them to expedite it. They may or may not be willing to do so.
Message 12 of 40
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 13 of 40
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

They overnighted mine to me. Got it in like a day!!! For free.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 40
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats! Call em back, and theyll overnight it!! What were your scores, and who'd they pull??!?

Btw, Amex doesn't waive to af on the bcp for the first year afaik. Doesnt say that on their site.

That depends.  When I got my PRG it took a couple days.  When I applied for the SPG 6 months later, they overnighted it without me asking.  I later upgraded my PRG to Platinum, and when I reapplied for the PRG, I asked them if they could overnight me the card because I wanted to use it to buy some plane tickets.  They told me they could send it 2-3 day, but that's all they could do.  I have no idea what metric they use to make these decisions, but it appears to be all over the map.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I was late in calling.. Called now and lady told me that card has been processed and delivered in 7 days.

dont have idea which cr they pulled and whats latest score. Last month scores were in range of 715 with oldest cap1 card of exact 1 year history.

to add more.. I have been denied 2 months back and beleive 1 year mark with oldest card did wonder this time...

Message 16 of 40
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Congrats....

Message 17 of 40
firstladyd
Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU 734 Walmart EQ 704 FICO EX 721
Goal Score: 750 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 40
RonDawg
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for applying for the Blue Cash EverydaySM from American Express. Your application has been received and will be processed as soon as possible and we will notify you of the decision by mail within 14 days.
Thank you for applying

Any recommendation, what to do ?

I got that same message when I applied for the BCE card it was because I had a Fraud warning on my file.  3 days go by I got an email from them saying Welcome Aboard From American Express we are happy to have you as new card member.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 19 of 40
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

congrats!

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.