Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

Huh... Weird... It prob depends on the rep. After they verified my addy with my bank on the phone, that's when I requested the to expedite it. Maybe it's bc you didn't know to request it right when you got approves for it.

Either way, it's gonna be like Christmas when you get it... It's such a purdy card :-P!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 21 of 40
isoldmyatlas
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! Great card to have Smiley Happy

TU: 793 (6/13/17) | EQ: 787 (7/17/17) | EX: 788 (6/15/18)

Cap1 Quicksilver, $4,750 (4/2012); Discover IT, $40,000 (10/2012); Chase Amazon Rewards, $14,600 (10/2012); AMEX Hilton HHonors, $15,000 (11/2012); AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, $15,000 (01/2013); Barclaycard Arrival+, $10,000 (07/2013); Citi Home Depot $8,000 (06/2018)
Message 22 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats! Call em back, and theyll overnight it!! What were your scores, and who'd they pull??!?

Btw, Amex doesn't waive to af on the bcp for the first year afaik. Doesnt say that on their site.

I was late in calling.. Called now and lady told me that card has been processed and delivered in 7 days.

dont have idea which cr they pulled and whats latest score. Last month scores were in range of 715 with oldest cap1 card of exact 1 year history.

to add more.. I have been denied 2 months back and beleive 1 year mark with oldest card did wonder this time...

Today I got alert of credit inquery.. AMEX pulled TU.. I am located in WA..

Message 23 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats! Call em back, and theyll overnight it!! What were your scores, and who'd they pull??!?

I was late in calling.. Called now and lady told me that card has been processed and delivered in 7 days.

Heard now story from Amex today. .. I called them up again to get tracking information. Lady said that they will dispatch one letter mentioning APR and other details then only my Card will be dispatched.. so if I want to get my card tracking then I have to call them again after 1 week.. what rubbishhh... anyone with same experience ??

Message 24 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you gotten your card yet? I think we were approved about the same day. The status on amex's website was APPROVED on 11/1 but I didn't get an approved email until 11/5. Still waiting to receive the card.

Let me know if you got yours. They wouldn't expedite it for me either.

Message 25 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you gotten your card yet? I think we were approved about the same day. The status on amex's website was APPROVED on 11/1 but I didn't get an approved email until 11/5. Still waiting to receive the card.

Let me know if you got yours. They wouldn't expedite it for me either.

I have tried my best to get it expedited but they can not before 10 days of approval. today i got letter mentioning apr and card status showing dispatched on 5th nov. hopefully your card also dispatched yesterday. Lets c who recieve card first Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nuttin' today. You? Feel like this has been going on for weeks now. Capital One also shipped a card on the 27th but I haven't gotten it either. I don't know of any shipping through usps that takes more than 3-5 days.

Message 27 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nuttin' today. You? Feel like this has been going on for weeks now. Capital One also shipped a card on the 27th but I haven't gotten it either. I don't know of any shipping through usps that takes more than 3-5 days.

Disappointed to see my emply mailbox today Smiley Sad

Message 28 of 40
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

ma good ness it must feel good getting approved by AMEX congrats and go show it off!! Thats what I will do some day ://

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing again. Got excited because I received an email from Amex talking about my online account which I can now login to and view my Blue card info but no card in the mail when I got home. Hopefully tomorrow.

Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.