cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

Contributor

<Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

Thank you for applying for the Blue Cash EverydaySM from American Express. Your application has been received and will be processed as soon as possible and we will notify you of the decision by mail within 14 days.
Thank you for applying

 

 

Any recommendation, what to do ?

 

Walmart TU-724 on 12-2012
EX-707 on 08-2012
EQ-668on 08-2012
_________________________________
Wallet - Discover 1500 | Chase Freedom 1500 | OldNavy Visa 2750 | Walmart 2000 | Amex BCE 6000 | BoA Visa Sig 5000 | Chase Marriott 5000 | Amex Hhonor 2000 | CSP 5000
__________________________________________
39 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Received 14 day message for BCE

Call the backdoor #. More then likely they just need to speak with you to verify some information. Good luck

Established Contributor

Re: Received 14 day message for BCE


wealthcreator wrote:

Thank you for applying for the Blue Cash EverydaySM from American Express. Your application has been received and will be processed as soon as possible and we will notify you of the decision by mail within 14 days.
Thank you for applying

 

 

Any recommendation, what to do ?

 


call them, sometimes they just need to verify your identity over the phone, btw why don't you apply for the preferred card? you get $150 for spending $1,000 in 3 months and first year is waived, and if you don't want BCP anymore you can product change it to BCE next year to avoid the charge and then you can see if the better rewards paid off for you or not.


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Member

Re: Received 14 day message for BCE

Are you a current amex cardholder?
Contributor

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

Yipieee.. Its Approved.. I am so happy..

 

 

11/01/12
BLUE CASH EVERYDAY(SM)
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer
Walmart TU-724 on 12-2012
EX-707 on 08-2012
EQ-668on 08-2012
_________________________________
Wallet - Discover 1500 | Chase Freedom 1500 | OldNavy Visa 2750 | Walmart 2000 | Amex BCE 6000 | BoA Visa Sig 5000 | Chase Marriott 5000 | Amex Hhonor 2000 | CSP 5000
__________________________________________
Established Member

Re: Received 14 day message for BCE

Congrats!
Established Member

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE


wealthcreator wrote:

Yipieee.. Its Approved.. I am so happy..

 

 

11/01/12
BLUE CASH EVERYDAY(SM)
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer

Gratz Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

In how many days my card will come? Any way to expedite the process. I am dying to see my card!!!

Walmart TU-724 on 12-2012
EX-707 on 08-2012
EQ-668on 08-2012
_________________________________
Wallet - Discover 1500 | Chase Freedom 1500 | OldNavy Visa 2750 | Walmart 2000 | Amex BCE 6000 | BoA Visa Sig 5000 | Chase Marriott 5000 | Amex Hhonor 2000 | CSP 5000
__________________________________________
Established Member

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE


wealthcreator wrote:

In how many days my card will come? Any way to expedite the process. I am dying to see my card!!!


Call them up and have them next day it by UPS. Otherwise I would say 3-4 days.

Valued Contributor

Re: <Approved>Received 14 day message for BCE

That's great, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 832 EX 783 TU 816
App free since 9/15/15