Did you mean: 

mini app spree!!

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

Re: mini app spree!!

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

haaha OMG i just calculated it... 295k in credit lines!!! in the past month im offically done!!! But my income is still more then all my credit lines!!

That is great that your income supports it, but just beware next time (if there is a next time) you do this to spread it out a little more. This makes you look 'desperate' for credit (i am sure you are not) and can scare off banks like Amex and Barclays.

yea amex approved me for 1 upgrade, 1 huge increase, and a new card in the past month and barclays just approved for 2.. no desperate for credit but this forum got me going when i joined. Then they say income establishes ur credit line

Message 11 of 29
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

I decided to just go for a few more LOL.. It must be a great day because i was approved for all three of these cards and me and my husband decided to get together!!!!!

Bank of America Cash Rewards Business World MasterCard - APPROVED - 30K Credit Line - My first bank of america card ever!! - In Branch 

Barclay Apple Financing Credit Card - APPROVED - 20K Credit Line - This is my second barclay.. I have arrival 35k limit - IN STORE

Victoria Secret Credit Card - Comenity - APPROVED - $8K - IN STORE 

Thanks Again all!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on your success Smiley Happy WTG

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 12 of 29
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

haaha OMG i just calculated it... 295k in credit lines!!! in the past month im offically done!!! But my income is still more then all my credit lines!!

That is great that your income supports it, but just beware next time (if there is a next time) you do this to spread it out a little more. This makes you look 'desperate' for credit (i am sure you are not) and can scare off banks like Amex and Barclays.

yea amex approved me for 1 upgrade, 1 huge increase, and a new card in the past month and barclays just approved for 2.. no desperate for credit but this forum got me going when i joined. Then they say income establishes ur credit line

You are rocking it! I have no doubt that you are responsible with credit. Honestly, it is pretty easy to pick the bad ones out on this forum, haha. I owe everything to these guys as well. I was a lurker for a long time before I joined and it helped raise my score by over 150 points.

Message 13 of 29
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

You are rocking it! I have no doubt that you are responsible with credit. Honestly, it is pretty easy to pick the bad ones out on this forum, haha. I owe everything to these guys as well. I was a lurker for a long time before I joined and it helped raise my score by over 150 points.

exactly and believe it or not i filed bankruptcy in 2007, hired an attorney and got everything off my reports and now i have over 375k in credit lines! very proud and thats great. before filing i was never late on any credit payments had to file due to business reasons but my scores only when to 605, and my attoreny got everything removed from the bk 

Message 14 of 29
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

exactly and believe it or not i filed bankruptcy in 2007, hired an attorney and got everything off my reports and now i have over 375k in credit lines! very proud and thats great. before filing i was never late on any credit payments had to file due to business reasons but my scores only when to 605, and my attoreny got everything removed from the bk 

Whoever that attorney is needs to advertise more, lol. I am pretty sure everyone who has had a BK on this forum will have wished they found him/her, lol

Message 15 of 29
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

DO I NEED TO HIDE? LOL

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 16 of 29
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

please he charged $5000 he was a rip off but did magic!!

Message 17 of 29
meehan22
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

One could only imagine how a woman or man could spend $8,000 at VS.. lol! 

Wallet: Chase $6,000 - Discover $1,500 - Walmart $2,200 - Voyage FCU $1,300 - Zales $2,300 - Elan Fin: $12,500(AU, reporting) - Chase $8,500 (AU, reporting) 1% UTL
Message 18 of 29
smittyboy020
Contributor

Now that's a spree!!! Congrats!!!

Message 19 of 29
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

I decided to just go for a few more LOL.. It must be a great day because i was approved for all three of these cards and me and my husband decided to get together!!!!!

Bank of America Cash Rewards Business World MasterCard - APPROVED - 30K Credit Line - My first bank of america card ever!! - In Branch 

Barclay Apple Financing Credit Card - APPROVED - 20K Credit Line - This is my second barclay.. I have arrival 35k limit - IN STORE

Victoria Secret Credit Card - Comenity - APPROVED - $8K - IN STORE 

Thanks Again all!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on your continued spree.  As others and myself have suggested, you might want to consider laying low for awhile. I'm sure you realize that with each hp and new TL, Amex, Barclays and Chase are SP'ing your CR's.  Your income may support the new TLs but it does not take away the risk that any lender will overlook when adding $300+k in TLs in a short period of time. 

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.