Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my best buy card approved 2000$ limit.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

my best buy card approved 2000$ limit.

this is my highest limit yet.  i decided to apply even though i just got approve for 3 more other cards (well i got appoved for my first card on feb 2nd) and this is my highest limit yet.  i plan to probably buy a good laptop to run some blackhat software for lead gen such as massplanner and followliker.  that way i can save 40 a month on vps.  credit scores are in the signature.  im hoping my score doesn't drop too much.  i dont plan on applying for more cards for another 10 months or so.  i dont want to many inquiries.  I just called about a recon and they said i have to go into the store which i can't today.  plus they are probably about to close.  And she said you have to go in with a credit card you've had more then a year.  

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: my best buy card approved 2000$ limit.

Congrats!!😊
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your recent approvals.  Looks like you have a nice set of cards and plan.  The 10 months are so wait, will give your cards time to grow and scores will increase with good usage of the cards.  Get your clis with the cap one cards after a couple of months and then you will have the option to combine them after six months for a larger limit.  

In April, I went on a mini spree and was approved for 4 new cards.  As a result all of my scores dropped, EQ dropped the most (22pts) and I lost 1.2 yrs of AAoA, hence why I think the 10 months will give your scores some time to recover from the shock of all the new tradelines you acquired. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. This is my favorite store card for financing.

Message 4 of 10
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Grats!

Message 5 of 10
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your Best Buy card!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! 😉
Message 8 of 10
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.