Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my first instant approval !

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

my first instant approval !

So far I always kept getting the further review message on all my applications but today the miracle happended ... Barclays Sallie Mae WMC instant for 10K.

I love Barclays Smiley Happy

As CSP was a card on my wishlist I immediately applied as well and as expected with Chase - "Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision."  Anything else would have been a surprise as Chase denies to convert my Freedom to a Signature card and this is also a Signature card. I am done with apps for this year. Curious to see how my CSP app will go.  Smiley Embarassed

UPDATE: after a call to the  verification/fraud department the CSP got approved for 15,3K CL  Smiley Happy  I am firmly back in the garden.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
tryingagain62
Contributor

Re: my first instant approval !

Congrats! Nice card with great rewards. It's on my wishlist.

Message 2 of 22
Stanic413
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your first instant!  What a great feeling!

18k10k7.6k10k10k5k5.6k1.7k2k
Federal CU PLOC: $5k
Scores, Dec. 2014- TU: 755 EX: 763 EQ: 757
Last App: 12/8/14. In the garden until Jan 2016, getting "mortgage" ready.
Message 3 of 22
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

So far I always kept getting the further review message on all my applications but today the miracle happended ... Barclays Sallie Mae WMC instant for 10K.

As CSP was a card on my wishlist I immediately applied as well and as expected with Chase - "Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision."  Anything else would have been a surprise as Chase denies to convert my Freedom to a Signature card and this is also a Signature card. I am done with apps for this year. Curious to see how my CSP app will go.  Smiley Embarassed

woohoo congrats buddy! i have a good feeling you will be approved for the CSP! i dont see why not. Keep us updated!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 4 of 22
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Thanks guys.  For CSP I will call verification tomorrow and hopefully get an answer right afterwards... will update with the results.

Message 5 of 22
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 22
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Thanks guys.  For CSP I will call verification tomorrow and hopefully get an answer right afterwards... will update with the results.

I was approved with a previous Chase CO.  I am sure you will get it.  

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 7 of 22
myjourney
Super Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Congrats on the Barclay and good luck on the CSP I'll be pulling for you w/o a doubt Smiley Wink

I see I don't have to sign you into the GC you did that already Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 22
dho
Valued Member

Wow that's great. Dont forget to update.

Starting Score: 595
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 712

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 22
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

I was approved with a previous Chase CO.  I am sure you will get it.  

Thanks Dave.. and btw I did take your advice to let the Arrival account report the balance and it worked great for the Sallie Mae app Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.