cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new cards! when to do Synchrony CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: new cards! when to do Synchrony CLI?

Where's the Walmart chat button? I don't see anything that says chat.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Amazon-no
Walmart-no
Banana -no

Ugh...I hope these are not hard pulls !

They won't be hard pulls.  I started out with $600 limit on Amazon and a measly $200 on Old Navy.  Right after activation, I tried through chat to get an increase on ON and asked for $1200.  They said no (did not counter).  I was bummed, but I put some usage on the card (maybe $400 over the next few months) and recently hit the button again and got it up to $600.  I also run a lot of money through Amazon (the majority of my shopping, really) and last month decided to chat again and ask for $4000, which they countered with $3500.  So be patient, use the cards and wait a couple of months, and try again.  Synchrony really is a great bank!

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Where's the Walmart chat button? I don't see anything that says chat.

It will only be available if it's inside of normal business hours.  If it's not there, that means it's not available at this time.  

Message 23 of 27
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 24 of 27
jk26978
Regular Contributor

I am also curious, just recently was approved for AE with $210 SL.  Which as everyone knows does not buy much at AE.  I did try the request increase and was denied.  If there is a "chat" feature, where do you find it?  I was also approved for the JCP, VS, and Kohls.  I am satisfied with the SL's on those as they are all above $300.00.  

Thanks

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 25 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@jk26978 wrote:

I am also curious, just recently was approved for AE with $210 SL.  Which as everyone knows does not buy much at AE.  I did try the request increase and was denied.  If there is a "chat" feature, where do you find it?  I was also approved for the JCP, VS, and Kohls.  I am satisfied with the SL's on those as they are all above $300.00.  

Thanks

Smiley Happy

JCP you can for sure chat with and get a cli now probably... I went from $1300 to $5k.

chat feature appears online during business hours... something odd like 8-3 or something eastern.

Message 26 of 27
jk26978
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@jk26978 wrote:

JCP you can for sure chat with and get a cli now probably... I went from $1300 to $5k.

chat feature appears online during business hours... something odd like 8-3 or something eastern.

I may try them then.  Strange thing is first time I had a JCP card it was only $150.00.  That was back way before the credit problem started.  I will also keep my eye on AE as I am going this weekend with my son for our annual Christmas Shopping / Eating trip.
Thanks much!!

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.