Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number for lowes cli.

tag
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

number for lowes cli.

In a earlier post of mine I was advised to call backdoor number and request CLI on my Lowes card. Do i call the Lowes number or the GEMB number?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Re: number for lowes cli.

I called the backdoor number for gemb. Was on the phone for less than 2 minutes. $225-$5000 cli. I am very credit worthy but don't have high limits on the cards I have. $5000 on 1 c1 card, $700 on another c1 card, a boa siggy for $5000 that doesn't show a limit, and the Lowes card $224.
Just letting any other Lowes customers know the experience of calling the gemb number was the most pain free financially related phone call I've ever made.

Also the experience has given me the desire to go for cli's with my other cards, although I can't imagine a more pleasant experience.
Message 2 of 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: number for lowes cli.

I was doing some major home renovations and wanted to take advantage of the 10% discount and some special financing on flooring. Called GE and it was rather painless.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.