Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

portfolio is finally complete

tag
cck5
Established Member

Re: portfolio is finally complete

nah nothng about bank of america appeals to me... also i only got the dividened to be my go to visa card cause chase wouldnt accept me, and lol capital one.. but now chase accepted me ill give the card some minor use.. i still havent even used it yet.. i might wanna do that. as ive had it for a week already.

Message 11 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 12 of 16
Boragard
Established Contributor

I'm done as well.  I've got every card I want as of last week!  Feels good doesn't it?

Message 13 of 16
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Congrats bro

Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 14 of 16
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@robbulous wrote:

+1 for no Bank of America. I'll never do business with those devils again! Smiley Very Happy

Out of curiousity, why no to Bank of America? I feel the same way about business with Chase here in Florida. People seem to praise Chase alot on here but no one banks with Chase down here. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 15 of 16
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@cck5 wrote:

well im gonna run everything through it so i can get the $100 dollar signup bonus asap. that should help my cause.

I would call them and ask if they could honor the $200 sign up bonus still, it's worth a shot and hasn't been gone that long.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.