cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sams club mastercard approval and lowes cli !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: sams club mastercard approval and lowes cli !

Yeah I'm  hoping they will do something if all my information was stolen from their system.  funny I just received a cli from sams to a 7000.00 limit.  A week later someone in California racks up 6800.00 at Walmart and sams. 

Message 11 of 14
celticslegends
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah I'm  hoping they will do something if all my information was stolen from their system.  funny I just received a cli from sams to a 7000.00 limit.  A week later someone in California racks up 6800.00 at Walmart and sams. 

Unbelievable. How does that even happen? Obviously it's not your fault. If they can hack the gov't and steal military info and millions of federal workers, they can steal your cc info. Be prepared for anything.

Looking back on it, I think that $2k increase by Cap 1 on my card was an automatic increase once my 10th statement cut. That is the only way I can rationale it.

Starting score from CU: (11/13) 520
Recent Scores: TU FICO 08 (7/15) 693; (8/15) 701 | EQ FICO 08 (7/15) 671 | EX FICO 08 (8/15) 684
Goal Score: (Oct '15) 700+
Cards: Cap 1 Venture Signature $5000 Limit | UFCU Visa Plat $4000 Limit | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMEC $5000 Limit | Walmart Store Card $6000 Limit | Amazon Prime Store Card $6000 Limit | Barclays Rewards $1500 Limit | Amex EveryDay Card $2000 Limit | Chase Slate $3000 Limit |
Message 12 of 14
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Sorry for the trouble your having, but ELATED for your increases !

I don't know what will become of my Sam's credit account now because I know they don't move limits &  what you're experiencing made me more determined to apply for the chip technology with the MC. If I have to give up my CL on the store card in order to grow the MC, so be it....you do what you have to do for the better you.

SisterGirl
Message 13 of 14
schsa210
Established Contributor

Nice! Congrats!

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.