Starting Score : EQ 635. TU 632 EX 635
Goal Score: 700. br >
.Nordstrom $800 Loft/$800 Cap 1/$3900 Amex BCE $9000br >
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: shell gas credit card

@mossmanb5 wrote:

i applied last week for a shell gas credit card. the screen said they couldnt approve me at that time i would receive a letter in 7-10 days. i figured a typical denial letter. fast forward to today i figured wth call their number and recon. called the number spoke with a nices lady that pulled up my denial and asked my income and said she needed to text a code to my cell phone so ifigure identity issue then she came back on the line and said i was approved for 600 dollars. so idk if it was a denial then recon approval or identity then approval. i have a zales and home depot cards thru citi also so idk if that helped. i cant ever get a regular citi card though. tried for the double cash and was denied a few months back. anyways let me stop typing and enjoy my approval. this will be a great backup gas card for emergency to go with my car care one gas card plus 5 cents off every gallon.

Congrats Mossman.  I'm happy for you.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: shell gas credit card

Congrats on the approval . . .

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.