Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sportman's guide approval 8k

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: sportman's guide approval 8k

How did yall get the popup to come up?
Comenity hounds me with PreApprovals lol esp that Buckle card for a $1000 cl. I shop at Buckle a lot, but no more store cards!!!
I wonder if I'm pre approved. I wouldn't open it! Lol

I like how Comenity pre approvals say the pre approved cl.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 62
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Still can't believe that $8k cl!!' Congrats!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 62
Jchuthemyth
Valued Member

I called this number 1-888-252-5557 and kept pressing 0 until the real person talk.
After years of spending cash, I wanna build some credit
Message 13 of 62
surgemorales
Established Member

Congrats!

If you don't mind can you tell me step by step of how you got the pre-approval.

I've tried for a month of safari, chrome, ie9 with private browsing and without and no love.

I've added 2 items and as many as 5 sometimes totaling $80 and $200 bucks and no love.

With their dumb membership and without it and nothing. Im at a loss at how it works.

Thanks and congrats again.
I currently in the process of rebuilding my credit. Experian has me at 740 and I've had a WF $500 secured card for about 2 years. I just recently got Macy $300 - Walmart $200 - Bank of America $500 (secured) - Chase Freedom $1K - Kohls $300 - JCrew $300 - Barclaycard - 1K - Buckle $300 - Sears Mastercard $400 - BestBuy Mastercard $400 - Guess I am gardening since Dec 31, 2013 for at least 6 months. Im screwed up during the holidays and acquired 6 new credit cards. Its so difficult!
Message 14 of 62
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

With Sportsman's Guide, you add a few items to your cart, then "checkout as Guest."  Fill in your info, it will ask if you want to join their Buyer's Guide, click yes, and the pre-approval pops up.  Never showed my limit so I called and she told me $5k.   

Message 15 of 62
Jchuthemyth
Valued Member

I added about 5k worth of products, including the buyer membership, lol. after filling up the billing address and clicked the continue button, the window popped up, clicked yes and filled in some additional info like last 4 digits of ssn. Clicked next and it said " you are approved" and back to the cart window.
After years of spending cash, I wanna build some credit
Message 16 of 62
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oh nice!! That's how you did it! Lol
Message 17 of 62
dimitrip
Established Member

I got the pre approval last month and got a 10k limit. My highest limit so far. Next highest is citi aa at 7k
Message 18 of 62
dimitrip
Established Member

Sure is one ugly card though Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 62
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

This just worked for me but I accidently closed the page after approval and now all the information is gone. It actually put the temp credit info into as I was checking out but now its gone. Does that mean it didnt go through or should I call and see whats up?

Message 20 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.