Super Contributor

Re: sportman's guide approval 8k

congrats

Message 61 of 62
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: sportman's guide approval 8k

@Jchuthemyth wrote:
Been planning for weeks, was about to do my app spree today, first step is to unsecure my boa secured card. It's columbus day and the boa secure department is closed. Gotta start the app spree tomorrow or Wednesday.

So, I decided to try the " well known " shopping trick on sportman's guide...instant approval and I called the number, the nice lady said I was approved for 8k.

It's a big deal for me, since I have only 2 secured cards and only 10 months of credit history. Plus, no hp at all.

Just wonder should I delay my app spree until this 8k account post so that the future lender will try to match or go beyond the limit? Or I just go for it on tomorrow or wednesday? Currently I just have 2 secured cards on my report, 4k limit each.

Congrats Smiley Happy great starting limit

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 62 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.