cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% APR + Cash Bonus - Which Card

tag
MDfan90

0% APR + Cash Bonus - Which Card

So I am looking for my final  credit card, at least for the next 8 years or so.

I am looking for a card that offers a long 0% APR, around 15 months, and a cash bonus when signing up.

Freedom has 15 months and $100 sign up but unfortunately if you're a chase member you don't qualify. 
AMEX has blue cash which is 15 months and $250 but Im already a Blue Cash card holder.

Theres slate and citi diamond preferred and discover it which offer long 0% but they offer zero cash back.

Any ideas? Should I wait out for a offer to pop up? If I call AMEX, do you think they would make an exception and give me that 15 month perk (with or without cashback) on my existing card? A guy can dream right? hahah.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: 0% APR + Cash Bonus - Which Card

@MDfan90 wrote:

So I am looking for my final  credit card, at least for the next 8 years or so.

I am looking for a card that offers a long 0% APR, around 15 months, and a cash bonus when signing up.

Freedom has 15 months and $100 sign up but unfortunately if you're a chase member you don't qualify. 
AMEX has blue cash which is 15 months and $250 but Im already a Blue Cash card holder.

Theres slate and citi diamond preferred and discover it which offer long 0% but they offer zero cash back.

Any ideas? Should I wait out for a offer to pop up? If I call AMEX, do you think they would make an exception and give me that 15 month perk (with or without cashback) on my existing card? A guy can dream right? hahah.

If you're a freedom holder already you don't qualify, any other chase product and you still do. 

Message 2 of 3
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: 0% APR + Cash Bonus - Which Card

You could get Blue Cash Preferred and Blue Cash Everyday
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.