Contributor

0% credit cards

From what I see, the vast majority of the 0% APR cards (for 12+ months) are: Discover (but I already have a Discover card) Amex (I already have the "max" credit they will give out and they will not give me 0% on my current Blue card that I've had for 10 years) Citibank (already have a citibank card) BOA (already have two of them as they bought out MBNA) So anyone know what the odds are of getting "another" discover card, Citibank or BOA card? I suppose I could call Amex and see if they let me apply for one and just re-apportion my credit limit (I've got $17k limit on Blue) Score is currently 715, but my util is quite high (25%).
Finally made it to 813
Regular Contributor

Re: 0% credit cards

since you already have an amex, i heard it was pretty easy to get a 2nd card from them if you want to
could always get a skymiles or depends on what kind of rewards you want
Regular Contributor

Re: 0% credit cards

First USA / Sony (also VW & Starbucks card from them are the same APR)
0% for 12 months
no annual fee

Pulaski Bank
0% for first 6 months
no annual fee

also, if you want a card from a credit union

CCCU is 0% for the first 6 months
10.9% after

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.