Contributor
m_jonis

0% credit cards

From what I see, the vast majority of the 0% APR cards (for 12+ months) are: Discover (but I already have a Discover card) Amex (I already have the "max" credit they will give out and they will not give me 0% on my current Blue card that I've had for 10 years) Citibank (already have a citibank card) BOA (already have two of them as they bought out MBNA) So anyone know what the odds are of getting "another" discover card, Citibank or BOA card? I suppose I could call Amex and see if they let me apply for one and just re-apportion my credit limit (I've got $17k limit on Blue) Score is currently 715, but my util is quite high (25%).
Finally made it to 813
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

Re: 0% credit cards

since you already have an amex, i heard it was pretty easy to get a 2nd card from them if you want to
could always get a skymiles or depends on what kind of rewards you want
Regular Contributor
Bruiser

Re: 0% credit cards

First USA / Sony (also VW & Starbucks card from them are the same APR)
0% for 12 months
no annual fee

Pulaski Bank
0% for first 6 months
no annual fee

also, if you want a card from a credit union

CCCU is 0% for the first 6 months
10.9% after

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+