cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% for a year, 5.9 fixed afterwards. Same Fixed Rate since 2004 Love me some BOFA

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

0% for a year, 5.9 fixed afterwards. Same Fixed Rate since 2004 Love me some BOFA

Bank of America World MasterCard

Promotional Offer ID CL3MWM37B: The promotional Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Offer for this Balance Transfer is 0% through your statement Closing Date in 10/2009. Your promotional offer may end sooner. If you pay late, then as of the first day of the billing cycle in which that occurs, the promotional offer will end. When this Offer ends, the APR for this promotional balance will increase to 5.9% or the then prevailing non-promotional rate for Balance Transfers. In addition, we may increase the APRs on your account up to the Default Rate without giving you notice. The variable Default Rate is currently 28.99%. The transaction fee for this Balance Transfer is 3% of each transaction, minimum $10.00. Maximum $75.00.
Available Credit: $51,520.40

Message Edited by plasticguy on 10-26-2008 07:06 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Fixed For Life

I locked in most of my stuff fixed for life last year. I don't like having to constantly move it around as I pay it down. now if I only had that cl to work with!
Message 2 of 4
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fixed For Life

Actually, this is not fixed for life.  It means that if you take advantage of this offer NOW, you'll receive 0% through your 10/2009 statement Closing Date.  After 10/2009, this APR will increase to 5.9%.  Basically, you'll receive this 0% promotional rate on balances for about 1 year. 
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 3 of 4
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Re :5.9 Fixed For Life

The standardrate is FIXED at 5.9
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.