Re: 0% intro APR - tell me all of 'em!

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:
Just visit all lenders websites and see. So much easier.

+1...  A little bit of research helps.

Oh give me a break. Visit EVERY SINGLE LENDER's website?? What is this site for, if not assisting with this sort of thing? I don't know EVERY SINGLE lender out there to even know to look. Jeeeezus.

You need to calm down.  What is wrong with doing a little bit of research on your own? We can name a thousand banks with 0% offers and are you going to apply to all?  Perhaps you should name the banks you are interested in and we can start from there..

I would be VERY interested in seeing these results. OP, Do this and get back to us.

@Anonymous,

Agreed... I am also interested in the results also.

He was JOKING. He knows that I won't apply to all of them.

If you're not willing to help answer the question by telling me some 0% lenders that I might not already know about (since you're assuming that I don't do any research), just go ahead and respond to someone else's thread. 

I hope we are joking here.  Smiley Happy

Let's keep it civil.  We just can't go tell other people where to post. Smiley Tongue

Signature needs updating
Message 31 of 52
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

To be fair all you listed were Freedom and Slate so assuming you did research before asking based on the post it looks as if you only researched one website. We're all here to help but its always appreciated when people take it upon themselves to try and look up the information first

To be fair, I don't need to research anything before posting on a community forum that's supposed to be helpful and supportive and answer my questions. A response that's akin to "go look it up yourself" and suggesting I'm lazy is neither helpful nor supportive. Smiley Happy

You know what.....if thats the way you took it then I guess the shoe must fit but thats not the message I intended to come across. If I wanted to call someone lazy it would be done outright Smiley Happy Good luck with your applications

Wow. 

And to think I wasn't even referring to you, but the two other posters who suggested I shouldn't have even asked the question because they assumed I hadn't already looked it up. 

Message 32 of 52
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

Oh give me a break. Visit EVERY SINGLE LENDER's website?? What is this site for, if not assisting with this sort of thing? I don't know EVERY SINGLE lender out there to even know to look. Jeeeezus.

You need to calm down.  What is wrong with doing a little bit of research on your own? We can name a thousand banks with 0% offers and are you going to apply to all?  Perhaps you should name the banks you are interested in and we can start from there..

I would be VERY interested in seeing these results. OP, Do this and get back to us.

@Anonymous,

If you're not willing to help answer the question by telling me some 0% lenders that I might not already know about (since you're assuming that I don't do any research), just go ahead and respond to someone else's thread. 

I am not assuming anything.  You asked an open question (0% intro APR- tell me all of "em) which is very broad and as we do on the forum, we comment on threads.  The other OP suggested visiting other lenders that I agreed to. You can correct us and say have done my research and these are the banks I am interested in and we can go from there.

I will be checking the thread and if I say something that I feel I can add, I will comment on it.  I am not going to stay away.

We come as a package deal. Smiley Happy

Please, no.  Separation is key to success. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 33 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

To be fair all you listed were Freedom and Slate so assuming you did research before asking based on the post it looks as if you only researched one website. We're all here to help but its always appreciated when people take it upon themselves to try and look up the information first

I am with you HeavenlyFlower..  Yes, it is a forum to be helpful but the basics knowledge is important and then the rest is  built upon via forum.  

You're assuming I have no basic knowledge. I do.

@skigirl916,

Nope, not assuming.. You will notice we are all making a general comment.  But you seem to assume it is directed towards you.  It isn't.

Message 34 of 52
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Skye12329 wrote:

@Anonymous,

I hope we are joking here.  Smiley Happy

Let's keep it civil.  We just can't go tell other people where to post. Smiley Tongue

I don't believe Yes-Its-Me is joking at all, nor Heavenly Flower. I don't appreciate the attacks. 

Message 35 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

#whycantwebefriends

Message 36 of 52
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am with you HeavenlyFlower..  Yes, it is a forum to be helpful but the basics knowledge is important and then the rest is  built upon via forum.  

You're assuming I have no basic knowledge. I do.

@skigirl916,

Nope, not assuming.. You will notice we are all making a general comment.  But you seem to assume it is directed towards you.  It isn't.

You're responding to my thread about my question and telling me that in referring to Chase and Slate it was clear to y'all that I had done no research. And NOW you say that you're just making a general comment and not talking to/about me at all. Okay. Sure.

I just asked for people to list 0% intro APR cards. Why has it desolved to this? NO NEED. Argh. 

Message 37 of 52
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

To be fair, I don't need to research anything before posting on a community forum that's supposed to be helpful and supportive and answer my questions. A response that's akin to "go look it up yourself" and suggesting I'm lazy is neither helpful nor supportive. Smiley Happy

You know what.....if thats the way you took it then I guess the shoe must fit but thats not the message I intended to come across. If I wanted to call someone lazy it would be done outright Smiley Happy Good luck with your applications

Wow. 

And to think I wasn't even referring to you, but the two other posters who suggested I shouldn't have even asked the question because they assumed I hadn't already looked it up. 

HeavenkyFlower is not a CL, I am.  And no one Is attacking you here.  Disagreeing, maybe.  But you still can't tell people where to post.  If you believe any posts are out of line, please use the Report Inappropriate a Content link.  Friday night can be crazy. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 38 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow. 

You clearly quoted me so I assumed you were referring to me. I also assumed you didnt research any cards other than Freedom and Slate simply because those were the only two cards you mentioned. Anyone here can only go on the information you provide. If you've done further research then thats wonderful, providing those details could only help prevent others from suggesting the same cards you've already considered or suggesting cards you have no interest in at all. But ok, you werent referring to me. Understood. Enjoy your night all

Message 39 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow. 

HeavenkyFlower is not a CL, I am.  And no one Is attacking you here.  Disagreeing, maybe.  But you still can't tell people where to post.  If you believe any posts are out of line, please use the Report Inappropriate a Content link.  Friday night can be crazy. Smiley Wink

Heavenly, too.

Message 40 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.