Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#1 CC Company

tag
joedtx
Valued Contributor

#1 CC Company

I was having an interesting conversation about the Prime CC's and really was surprised who was #1 as well as who's moved upward and who's not even on the list. Looks like Well's Fargo dropped out, FNBO isn't on the list and the little train who could Captiol One will likely move in to the number 3 spot overtaking BOA.

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 8.16.02 AM.png

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: #1 CC Company

That looks about right to me Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really shows that those people who say Amex is dying in the credit card market are just a 'bit' wrong. As for Cap One, they definitely have had a successful marketing campaign.

Message 3 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting info...I would have assumed chase, Amex, capital one in that order with their not being nearly as much difference between them especially cap one...also who new boa was number 3 even if not for much longer I probably would've put citi number 4 and not even considered boa
Message 4 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im not shocked at these results. Shocked that. Citi is low though.
Message 5 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

very interesting! 

Message 6 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joedtx wrote:

I was having an interesting conversation about the Prime CC's and really was surprised who was #1 as well as who's moved upward and who's not even on the list. Looks like Well's Fargo dropped out, FNBO isn't on the list and the little train who could Captiol One will likely move in to the number 3 spot overtaking BOA.

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 8.16.02 AM.png

Thats a very nice information, I hope Cap One will pass over BOA, this way I will have the top three CCs Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Really shows that those people who say Amex is dying in the credit card market are just a 'bit' wrong. As for Cap One, they definitely have had a successful marketing campaign.

+2

Message 8 of 51
baller4life
Super Contributor

Looks like I have 5 of the 7. Not interested in U.S. Bank and well you all know how I feel about Cap One. Smiley Mad

Message 9 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think part of the reason why capital one is so popular is because they will literally give anyone a credit card. I think my first credit card I was barely working..I put like 7k down on my application ( I was a full time student) and they approved me. I mean I'm glad that they gave me a chance but I was shocked. Everyone told me to get a secured card but at the time I had no idea what it was.
Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.