#1 CC Company

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: #1 CC Company

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

@joedtx wrote:

I was having an interesting conversation about the Prime CC's and really was surprised who was #1 as well as who's moved upward and who's not even on the list. Looks like Well's Fargo dropped out, FNBO isn't on the list and the little train who could Captiol One will likely move in to the number 3 spot overtaking BOA.

Smiley Happy

I have the top 5! 

Want a cookie? Smiley Happy jk..

Right!  Not top 5 in any measure of quality, just sales volume, so many people will have many of the top ones

Message 21 of 51
icyhot
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

@joedtx wrote:

I was having an interesting conversation about the Prime CC's and really was surprised who was #1 as well as who's moved upward and who's not even on the list. Looks like Well's Fargo dropped out, FNBO isn't on the list and the little train who could Captiol One will likely move in to the number 3 spot overtaking BOA.

Smiley Happy

I have the top 5! 

Omg yes! Chocolate chip 

Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 22 of 51
rlx01
Established Contributor

Chase will overtake Amex in the next couple of years.

Citi have revamped their entire CC line and easily have the best card on the market right now with the Prestige, and the Premier is going to replace the CSP if it ever gets travel insurance for points booked travel for me.

Citi will be in 3rd or 4th place with the Costco portfolio.
Message 23 of 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@rlx01 wrote:
Chase will overtake Amex in the next couple of years.

Citi have revamped their entire CC line and easily have the best card on the market right now with the Prestige, and the Premier is going to replace the CSP if it ever gets travel insurance for points booked travel for me.

Citi will be in 3rd or 4th place with the Costco portfolio.

I still think they need to loosen the UW to obtain this..  That is even if they want the exposure of Chase or Amex, etc.

Message 24 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex is trading at around $78 per share, now is the time to buy if that is your thing.

Message 25 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover, stingy? All these increases don't seem stingy to me.
Message 26 of 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Discover, stingy? All these increases don't seem stingy to me.

They were until about 3 months ago...  Guess they had to keep up with the likes of Cap1 and other banks handing out nicer limits?

Message 27 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

@joedtx wrote:

Smiley Happy

I have the top 5! 

If I want a cookie, then I should go app for a B of A card. Got it! BRB (Cap One too ugly for signature, and citi got flagged for copyright). 

(not really...still gardening...and Prestige and/or RC will be next)

Message 28 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citibank is so low because they used to hand out credit cards like water before the financial crisis in 2007. Now people with 700 scores have a hard time getting a credit card with Citibank.
Message 29 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amen to that! I've never been able to get a card with them..Costco will be my way in.
Message 30 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.