cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+1 Movie Fridays Visa Sig benefit is awesome!

tag
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

+1 Movie Fridays Visa Sig benefit is awesome!

I tried this for the first time last night (I know, I know, why not sooner!)....totally makes me wish I had more than one Visa Signature card! LOL,  I was able to buy one 3D movie ticket and get the other one free using my Venture card. 

https://tickets.fandango.com/visasignature

I had no idea that such cool benefits existed until reading the great information shared on the forum.   It has really opened my eyes to some great opportunities and perks!

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: +1 Movie Fridays Visa Sig benefit is awesome!

Thanks for the link.  I'm gonna try it out with Jurassic World! Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 21
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Thanks for the link.  I'm gonna try it out with Jurassic World! Smiley Tongue

YW!! That is actually the movie I bought the tickets for!! (for my daughter and her boyfriend). Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Message 3 of 21
newhis
Valued Contributor

My Venture arrived this Thursday. The first thing I bougth: 2 tickets to Jurassic World. 1 free thanks to Visa Signature.

Venture is my first and only VS card.

Message 4 of 21
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

I am a bit confused. I clicked the link and see the terms. So with a chase visa signature, I can do that on Wednesday to Friday. And how do I get one ticket free? Do i need to tell the cashier or just let them charge me and then somehow get a statement credit?

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 5 of 21
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:
I am a bit confused. I clicked the link and see the terms. So with a chase visa signature, I can do that on Wednesday to Friday. And how do I get one ticket free? Do i need to tell the cashier or just let them charge me and then somehow get a statement credit?

For me, the free ticket was populated at or after checkout through Fandango.  I went immediately to my Venture account and saw that I had indeed only been charged for one ticket.  It is a really cool perk!

Message 6 of 21
icyhot
Valued Contributor

This added with the 3X on dining with the CSP on 1st Friday's is a great perk
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 7 of 21
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

It is a great deal! I wanted to use my Flagship to purchase tickets for Poltergeist and Insidious 3, but my BF doesn't dig paranormal movies. My DD was my movie buddy when it comes to that genre, but she's across the globe at the moment. Maybe I'll go see Jurassic World. I think he'll go for something less ghostly Smiley Tongue

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 8 of 21
newhis
Valued Contributor

@Christina_xyt wrote:

Yes with Chase, you can purchase Wednesday to Friday for a Friday show. You need to follow the link, put your card and see the theaters that offer Fandango purchase, you select your movie/time, select, continue with your purchase, and they substract 1 ticket price before you buy.

This is for a Fandango purchase online. You can't buy it at the movie theater and get credit back.

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will my Chase Freedom card work? I'm confused, some are talking about the Capital One cards, some talking Chase cards.

EDIT:

Ok I figured it out. My Freedom will not work, but my QS will. Cool! WIll look this up next Wed. and try to get 2 tix for Jurassic Park with my DW.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.