cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 card to rule them all =)

tag
Ailee92

1 card to rule them all =)

Anyone ever wish that they could just combine a bunch of card features to let you use one single card?

Personally I wouldn't care if they added all the annual fees together, I want to carry 1 card instead of my Ink + Sapphire + Freedom cards. I don't mind if it's $200 annual fee. The fact that I would have a slimmer wallet would be worth it for me. I really wish I could have a mileage plus select card but that's no longer avaliable.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Re: 1 card to rule them all =)

The Wallaby Card is supposed to combine all your cards and automatically determine your best rewards.

I signed up for it a year ago, and the project is apparently still in "beta".  I haven't heard any buzz about it, so it's probably just vaporware.

https://walla.by/the-wallaby-card

Message 2 of 12
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

But that would take the fun out of it. 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.

Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 12
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@MamboItaliano wrote:

But that would take the fun out of it. 

Smiley Very Happy Well, maybe they could include a tiny sticker: "My other card is a Platinum" Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

The perfect card:
Low APR
Regular BT offers
BCP cash back setup for groceries, gas
Airport lounge access
Cash back at restaurants ( at least 3%, but 5% would be better)
No rewards cap
High CL

For a card like this I would pay quite a hefty AF.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 5 of 12
noober0x
Established Member

My first taker would be the first card with a high CL or Charge Card that offers 2.25% cash back.  I would pay any amount of AF for that, barring $50k+.  $49,999 AF, I'll take it.  XD.

Back on topic, that Wallaby card is looking really interesting.  Nifty idea.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - $18,000; Chase Freedom - $4,500; Chase Amazon - $3,000; Chase Ink Bold - NPSL; Amex Plum - NPSL; Amex True Earnings - $30,000; eBay Mastercard - $1,500; Capital One Platinum - $500; Logix Platinum Rewards - $15,000
Message 6 of 12
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@noober0x wrote:
that Wallaby card is looking really interesting.  Nifty idea.

I imagine the reasons for it taking so long to launch, is the infinite number of security hurdles they would need to negotiate.

It will be an amazing option, if they can get the cooperation of ALL credit card issuers (including their competitors)... We'll see.

Message 7 of 12
Ailee92

@crunching_numbers wrote:
The perfect card:
Low APR
Regular BT offers
BCP cash back setup for groceries, gas
Airport lounge access
Cash back at restaurants ( at least 3%, but 5% would be better)
No rewards cap
High CL

For a card like this I would pay quite a hefty AF.

my dream card would be 2 Chase UR points for every purchase + 5 point rotating categories like Freedom I would pay $1,000 annual fee for that! I wouldn't care if I had 30% apr or no balance transfer offers since I have tricks up my sleeves on that subject 

Message 8 of 12
vn25
Valued Member

So the wallaby card isn't actually real?? The site makes it sound like it's an actual live product Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 12
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@vn25 wrote:
So the wallaby card isn't actually real?? The site makes it sound like it's an actual live product Smiley Sad

It looks like their smart-phone app is real:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Best-CC-Rewards-There-s-an-App-for-that/td-p/2221445

but the actual card is still in beta development.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.