Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10% Bonus on Earned Points for Chase Amazon Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 10% Bonus on Chase Amazon Visa

@Revelate wrote:

So this isn't the personal link that I got sent, but is instead the generic catch all page apparently, but if you go to https://www.mychasebonus.com/ it gets redirected to some generic tracking (varies) number but it still worked as far as activation goes.

Worth a shot if you haven't gotten an email.

Did not work for me and I have had my card for a long time. Appears I have no Chase love. 

Message 11 of 40
Cashbackjunky
Established Contributor

@tydawg, did you get the same error message I posted, or was it something different? 

Cheers!

AmEx Blue Cash Preferred - $20k | | AmEx Cash Magnet - $20k | | Apple Card - $29k | | BofA Customized Cash - $96k | | BofA Customized Cash - $25k | | BofA Unlimited Cash - $30k | | CapOne Quicksilver - $16.25k | | CapOne Venture - $30k | | Chase Amazon - $26.7k | | Chase Freedom Unlimited - $24k | | Chase Freedom - $16k | | Chase Freedom Flex - $41k | | Citi Custom Cash - $17.9k | | Citi Rewards+ - $15.4k | | Discover It Cash Back - $18k | | Discover It Cash Back - $21.3k | |Discover It Travel - $14.5k | | Elan Max Cash Preferred- $15k | | PayPal Cashback Mastercard - $20k | | PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature - $12.5k | | PenFed Power Cash - $12.5k | | Synchrony Discount Tire Card - $25k | | Wells Fargo Autograph - $25k
837 INQ:
836 INQ:
825 INQ:

TCL: $571.05k CCs:23 AAoA: 6yr 1mo Util: ~1% Derog: 0

Mortgage: $215.1k Sonata Lease: $1.3k Palisade: $23.8k
Message 12 of 40
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Revelate wrote:

So this isn't the personal link that I got sent, but is instead the generic catch all page apparently, but if you go to https://www.mychasebonus.com/ it gets redirected to some generic tracking (varies) number but it still worked as far as activation goes.

Thanks for the link.. Didn't work for me either... Have had the card since day one 5% came out..  Guess it is targeted, based on what I am not sure.  I spend about 500-1k a month on amazon currently.

Message 13 of 40
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

So I just activated it with the link you provided and it worked...thanks!!  But not even 30 seconds later, I got the email with the promotion......weird.  At any rate, thanks for the link it worked!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 14 of 40
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

I've got the Amazon Prime GE/Sync version and the Chase Amazon Visa - no notice, no offer from either and I use them both monthly (well, most months). 

Message 15 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Worked for me!

Thanks

Message 16 of 40
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Thanks for the link.. Didn't work for me either... Have had the card since day one 5% came out..  Guess it is targeted, based on what I am not sure.  I spend about 500-1k a month on amazon currently.

Interesting, I guess the next question is what do people's Amazon spends look like?  Or their Chase histories?

I spend on the order of 200-400 / month on various things since January.  I just haven't had much in the way of big ticket items lately, so it's a bunch of smaller charges.  Can do a more detailed breakdown later if people get more detailed with theirs.

As for Chase, I use them for pretty much everything other than gas, and my direct deposit is still in their checking account.

        
Message 17 of 40
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I got the offer. 10 minutes later, my GF got it..

Does anyone know if we get the 5% (normal points), on non Amazon GC's that are bought from Amazon? (Maybe theyll be 10% now if so)

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 18 of 40
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@fltireguy wrote:

I got the offer. 10 minutes later, my GF got it..

Does anyone know if we get the 5% (normal points), on non Amazon GC's that are bought from Amazon? (Maybe theyll be 10% now if so)

AFAIK everything purchased via Amazon falls into the bonus categories though I have never tried a non-Amazon GC personally.  Cheap enough to test Smiley Happy

        
Message 19 of 40
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the link! It worked for me.

For your account ending in: XXXX Thank you, jacetx Your card is now registered.

How can you earn your 10% Bonus?
Just use your card between June 1 - August 31, 2017 and get an additional 10% Bonus on earned points with your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card.

edit: just received a confirmation email stating that the 10% bonus is active.

Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.