Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 min monthly payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $10 min monthly payment

OP may simply be curious. This link has a bunch of helpful information about minimum payments as well as a table with major creditors minimums. http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/minimum-credit_card-payments-survey-1276.php#minimum

The only real option for a low minimum would be a place like Fingerhut where everything is already broken into monthly payments.
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattopotamus wrote:

If you already have a good amount of debt you are paying off and want something really expensive, but cannot afford a monthly payment greater tha $10 a month?   That is a scenario where I can see someone wanting that.

Sure, that could be the case.  If it is, though, I think it's important that we try and guide the OP away from that slippery slope.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. just a question in general, dont need or require one. I have a relative that has a a cc with fnbo that has a min payment of $10 so was just curious if there were still any others out there.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

def just curious. thanks for the link.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.