Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 Points Gone...

tag
newUser0
Established Contributor

Re: 100 Points Gone...

Hmm I did not knew this.

Lets wait for some experts to shed lights on this...

Message 11 of 22
enharu
Super Contributor

Ignore EQ monitoring service FAKO.

It seems to penalize heavily on number of accounts that are reporting balances. The EQ FAKO score is generally around 50-80 points below my FICO score. Like CK's score, it's just educational and used for estimation purposes.

Just focus on what's in your CR, and don't worry about the scores.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 22
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Yep, pretty much in agreement with everyone here. FAKO should be dismissed. And to think, I used to pay 17.00 a month for TU and Experian each. Good thing for this site!

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 13 of 22
newUser0
Established Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions guys.... Will deactivate EQ soon...

Message 14 of 22
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

Hi my EQ score has dropped very rapidly. Below is the info.

Score - Jan 22 2014  -> 701

In the month of Jan and Feb, Amex Delta Gold, Bank of America card (new accounts ) reported. 

Still Chase united, Amex PRG yet to report. 

Now my AoA is showing as 0 (Hope the they don't turn into negative when the above 2 cards report)

My util is same still around 8%.

My score today is 601. Getting scared if any lenders take AA because of huge decrease?

Wasn't there a post here a few days ago which stated that in regards to FICO scoring, there is no such thing as an AAoA of less than one year? In other words, even if you have your first new card, your AAoA will still be 1 year? Please correct me if I misunderstood, or if the post was not correct. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it was AAoA couln't go below 1 month, as in a new TL will automaticlly be 1 month old.

Message 15 of 22
newUser0
Established Contributor

No you are wrong. My bank of America Card reported within like 2-3 Hours of being approved.

After, getting this alert I REFRESHED, my EQ, CK, CS all of them reported the card.

Message 16 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

+1

Message 17 of 22
ard991
Valued Member

Yeah from what I understand when I posted similar questions in the past and there was a lot of discussion, from 0-11 months AAoA is rounded up to a year and 12-23 months AAoA is rounded down to a year.

From there AAoA is always rounded down to the nearest year.

Message 18 of 22
TRC2k13
Regular Contributor

@Steelersboy wrote:

Yep, pretty much in agreement with everyone here. FAKO should be dismissed. And to think, I used to pay 17.00 a month for TU and Experian each. Good thing for this site!

Same here... I cancelled the FAKO subs and just went with this site!

Message 19 of 22
newUser0
Established Contributor

Usually these FAKo gives me best deal, Like 4$/MO (Current Experian) 6$/month (Current EQ subscription)

myFico, is very expensive I feel. I guess like 54$ one time for report.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.