100K British Airways back *

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: 100K British Airways back *

@CreditScholar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

I was actually thinking about jumping on this offer, but it depends on how long it will be running for. I just finished a round of apps recently.

I must be in the minority who isn't scared off by the 20k in spending. There isn't much else I can apply for in the next 12 months, so the way I see it is "why not?"

Well, that's because CreditScholar is a big time baller! Smiley Very Happy

LOL I'm sure there are people who have a higher annual spend than me on these forums.

Yes FinStar. 

Message 21 of 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Saleen099 wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

I was actually thinking about jumping on this offer, but it depends on how long it will be running for. I just finished a round of apps recently.

I must be in the minority who isn't scared off by the 20k in spending. There isn't much else I can apply for in the next 12 months, so the way I see it is "why not?"

Well, that's because CreditScholar is a big time baller! Smiley Very Happy

LOL I'm sure there are people who have a higher annual spend than me on these forums.

Yes FinStar. 

Smiley Very Happy

Who Me.gif

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, the annual fee is not waived. All in all though you could wind up with 120K Avios (assuming no BA spend) for $95 and $20,000 in spend. What's it worth to you?

Well too late for me since I just got approved for the BA CC not long ago Smiley Tongue  Otherwise, if I didn't have the card already, I'd say $10,000 with AF waived the 1st year would be more in line for me.

Send a secured message to get it moved over to this offer, You should get to keep the AF waiver as well. Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, the annual fee is not waived. All in all though you could wind up with 120K Avios (assuming no BA spend) for $95 and $20,000 in spend. What's it worth to you?

Well too late for me since I just got approved for the BA CC not long ago Smiley Tongue  Otherwise, if I didn't have the card already, I'd say $10,000 with AF waived the 1st year would be more in line for me.

Send a secured message to get it moved over to this offer, You should get to keep the AF waiver as well. Smiley Wink

Well, you do bring up a very good suggestion.  I suppose it doesn't hurt to charm....errrr... I mean, ask Smiley Tongue   I'll see what they say.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

*Tempted* This offer is making my mouth water

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a gut feeling we will start seeing a lot more offers like this. Maybe not this great of an initial signup, but offers that have future bonuses lined up to keep you using the card all year long....

Message 26 of 28
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a gut feeling we will start seeing a lot more offers like this. Maybe not this great of an initial signup, but offers that have future bonuses lined up to keep you using the card all year long....

Me too.  

I think we'll see some really good bonuses over the next 12 - 18 months.

Message 27 of 28
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

+1  seems like a reasonable premise. 
;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.