Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$100k by Xmas....thats my goal ;)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

$100k by Xmas....thats my goal ;)

Im sooooooo close...I just need Synch and Comenity to throw me 10, 500 Ben Franklins. and its done..LOL...

Im gardening, so now my focus will on CLI's on a few of my cards over the next several months, and maintaining my standard 1% reported util.

I think this can be done...

and for those of you who want to tell me I should be grateful for what I have being only 1.7 months post BK7, and not try to ask for more.... I already know that, Im extremely grateful,  and dont need reminding Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
northface28
Established Contributor

Re: $100k by Xmas....thats my goal ;)

Smiley Indifferent

That was my face. Im not sure what to say, congrats? Im not sure how you secured so much credit, so fast. Is most of this from store cards? If so, that doesnt count, because, well, you know what I would say. Smiley Tongue

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

Im sooooooo close...I just need Synch and Comenity to throw me 10, 500 Ben Franklins. and its done..LOL...

Im gardening, so now my focus will on CLI's on a few of my cards over the next several months, and maintaining my standard 1% reported util.

and for those of you who want to tell me I should be grateful for what I have being only 1.7 months post BK7, and not try to ask for more.... I already know that, Im extremely grateful,  and dont need reminding Smiley Wink

This here is more impressing than anything.

Message 3 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

This here is more impressing than anything.

Nixon...I dont know what to say...I had a thick file before filing??? Maybe my current creditors are hoping or banking on that Ill go back to my old ways, maxing out every card, and paying thousands of interest every year like before. I think thats why synch and Comenity gave me cards so soon right after (3 months after)...and the same cards too that were IIB.  Or maybe they see Ive changed my ways,and im very responsible with my credit now.  IDK...I dont know how or why ive been approved, LOL...

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@northface28 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

That was my face. Im not sure what to say, congrats? Im not sure how you secured so much credit, so fast. Is most of this from store cards? If so, that doesnt count, because, well, you know what I would say. Smiley Tongue

Believe it or not, I believe at least half of her unsecured CL's is from real credit cards, some of them prime cards at that!

Message 5 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Believe it or not, I believe at least half of her unsecured CL's is from real credit cards, some of them prime cards at that!

if it wasnt for these forums, I wouldnt have known about Navy...they were the first to throw a big limit to me, and lets not forget Cap one just gave me $20k...its only been recently that Ive got majors with high limits.  I just need Barclays to catch up, but Im not poking that bear for 2 years!!! LOL...

Message 6 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@northface28 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Actually right now as it stands...my majors and store cards are equal..., and store cards do count, lol.. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

Actually right now as it stands...my majors and store cards are equal..., and store cards do count, lol.. Smiley Wink

In a limited fashion....as in the CL they assign is very limited in it's use and unless you actually use it regularly, it is only cluttering up your credit portfolio as many here have eventually found out..

But yes. It does count when a creditor says you have too much available credit in relation to income and credit history. Smiley Indifferent

Message 8 of 29
northface28
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

In a limited fashion....as in the CL they assign is very limited in it's use and unless you actually use it regularly, it is only cluttering up your credit portfolio as many here have eventually found out..

But yes. It does count when a creditor says you have too much available credit in relation to income and credit history. Smiley Indifferent

Or, but another way, they do more harm than good.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 9 of 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

Smiley Indifferent

I do agree with that Nixon...And maybe after a few more years, Ill let go a most of them...heck my Walmart card is $5900...thats a decent limit, I cant part with that,LOL!!!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.