Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12.9% Cap One Pre-qual?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 12.9% Cap One Pre-qual?

@Anonymous wrote:

Scores are 700-705 I just went on there and got the 12.9 pre for qs and venture. I have a qs1 

Sounds like time to get rid of that annual fee!

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine screen says 17.9. My qs now is at 0 until nov 1 then it becomes 24.9.  My other cards are much lower APR. citi dc is 13.9. Amex is 17.9. Have a few 15's. New boa 22.NINE :-(  If I can get them to lower mine below 20 I would appreciate it.

I guess with a quicksilver I try to not obsess so much about the APR tho. The purpose for me is to gain as much cash back as possible....and carrying a balance on it would defeat the purpose.  That being said... having a quicksilver with APR below 10 would be nice to use like a Ring for debt shuffle. Adds extra purpose than just being a gen spend card.

if it was april 2016 (when 1 set of my inqs drop off), and they had a great new product out, i *might* and i mean might go for a new app. If it was below 17.9. Only to keep my relationship with them as they are good with honoring their limits. 

I dunno. Think of all the people that arent that savvy and dont go to forums...the ones that have ventures and carry huge balances. I bet you there are quite a few!  I cant count the number of people in the last 2 months I have helped. They are middle and upper middle class folks. They can afford to pay their credit cards. But they dont. They dont realize that the interest cancels out the rewards.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did call last month they took half of the fee off I constantly check the modify your features button and it always says I am not eligible yet for an upgrade

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the easy answer is to just apply for the Quicksilver but I don't want three hard pulls again i'd rather save those for a venture if at all

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.