Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12th Statement Cut and No CLI :(

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Re: 12th Statement Cut and No CLI :(

A little over a yr ago I was dreaming about the 5k club......now I have several 5k cards and just got a 12k card.  Pay attention to this board and heed the advice of the pros here.........you'll get there. 

Message 11 of 15
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

@luscher- unfortunatly I have a BK from 3 years ago so AMEX and Chase are not in my future.  Thats basically what Chase said too... I really don't mind my Barclay Rewards card, but I'm planning on losing my Cap1 cards end of this year. 

@bernhardtra- I actually want an Arrival card but was told I cant PC my Rewards Visa to it.  Weird you dont get CLI's but they'll PC to Arrival, and I got 1 CLI but cant PC. 

@hayhayhayday- I can do the the 13th statement, better than never lol!  And my 12th statement cut at 13% util, actually a bit lower than when I got the 6 month CLI. 

@ecxpa- Congrats on the 5k and 10k club!  I'm hoping I can be their soon, I've worked hard to get where I am and as much as I want the BK behind me the creditors like to keep it alive and well. 

Message 12 of 15
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Hang in there.  I agree that time is your best friend when it comes to improving your credit score.  Continue to garden and your time will come.  I too am expecting to reach the 5K Club on 1 card sometime this year. Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 13 of 15
clocktick
Valued Contributor

They gave me an auto CLI 9 days after having it a year.  *Maybe* it just hasn't come yet?

Either way, you'll get there at some point!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 15
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

Thanks clock, I've been seeing that more and more. Its definitely given me some hope.  I can't remember when I got my 6 month one now that I sit and think about it.  Hopefully theres just a bit of lag on their end and its still on its way (heres to hoping). 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.