Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-14 point on my FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

-14 point on my FICO

I went on a mini app spreeSmiley Very Happy and I'm paying for it, my Neimans, Saks, and Alliant inquires have knocked me back 14 big ones. But it's cool...I'll get it back. Just watch it everyone. If you apply for too much in a short period of time they will slap you upside your **bleep** head.Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: -14 point on my FICO

Certainly could have been more. I usually take a hit of 20-25 points with each new CC reporting. Most of those points have returned by 6 months after it first reports with a remainder by one year.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea...that's what i figured Smiley Sad BUT I'm very responsible with credit so all balances will remain low. Then in a few months's my scores will back to the levels before i applied. It was painful getting the e-mail notification that the haircut was taking place.Smiley Very Happy BUT I'LL LIVESmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 7
keithc
Regular Contributor

i got hit with 13 on EQ with 3 cc's, 1w/500 c/l, 1 with 1000c/l, one with 1200 c/l. the inq. hit my EQ with NO score watch alert!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@keithc wrote:
i got hit with 13 on EQ with 3 cc's, 1w/500 c/l, 1 with 1000c/l, one with 1200 c/l. the inq. hit my EQ with NO score watch alert!!!!!!!

NO SCORE WATCH ALERT...........What's up with that myFICO you guys running a shady operationSmiley Wink Not giving alert like you state in the infomercial.Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
keithc
Regular Contributor

74king i got my scorewatch alert!! 1 inq. added +10 pts to 652!! go figure!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's cool.....thought myFICO was up to no good......lying like everyone else in their informercials.Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.