cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

That is AWESOME!!! Well worth the HP! A BIG CONGRATS!!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 21 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

Thanks dodgers Smiley Happy I was a little hesitant with the HP, but you're right, very well worth it! Still patiently waiting to see what bureau could've been hit XD will attempt to try Equifax again tonight!

Message 22 of 39
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

Thanks dodgers Smiley Happy I was a little hesitant with the HP, but you're right, very well worth it! Still patiently waiting to see what bureau could've been hit XD will attempt to try Equifax again tonight!

They called me earlier today and i asked to go from 750 to 3500 on my Cap1 card. Im starting to think i should have gone big and request 5000 but my highest limit is my WF secured CC at 4000 so i told myself i doubt they would go higher than that so asked just a little under 4000. I noticed Cap1 soft pulls almost every month so hopefully thats who they use cuz i have no collections reported there.

Message 23 of 39
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Well your scores are awesome so any CR they pulled deserves a nice increase!

Message 24 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

Thanks! And your scores are definitely getitng up there too, so congrats on your successful rebuild Smiley Happy

I think your CLI request is very fair, and very reasonable Smiley Happy they should have no reason to do that kind of increase! And besides, you can always ask the EO again in another 6-12 months! Or, until Cap One decides to allow customer-initiatied CLI requests Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 39
sonson
Regular Contributor

Wow congrats!!! Great job! Really Worked out for you!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 26 of 39
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

Thanks! And your scores are definitely getitng up there too, so congrats on your successful rebuild Smiley Happy

I think your CLI request is very fair, and very reasonable Smiley Happy they should have no reason to do that kind of increase! And besides, you can always ask the EO again in another 6-12 months! Or, until Cap One decides to allow customer-initiatied CLI requests Smiley Happy

thanks alot XE! It has been a journey and i know eventually i will get up there with the rest of you!...Will keep you guys updated if i get an increase.

Message 27 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

orchardbank.PNG

Hey guys; just wanted to show the updated screenshot of my card, since there were some issues with the cash advance limit/availability! They fixed it today Smiley Happy Also FINALLY updated my siggy!

Also, I did get a hard pull on equifax for the increase...will now go back down to a seedling Smiley Sad but well worth it! Won't plan on any apps or hard pull increases for at least another year!

Message 28 of 39
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

orchardbank.PNG

Hey guys; just wanted to show the updated screenshot of my card, since there were some issues with the cash advance limit/availability! They fixed it today Smiley Happy Also FINALLY updated my siggy!

Also, I did get a hard pull on equifax for the increase...will now go back down to a seedling Smiley Sad but well worth it! Won't plan on any apps or hard pull increases for at least another year!

Wow that's pretty awesome, I alomst called yesterday about my OB card that is at 1500.  It has the 2% CB on everything but with such a low limit it's pretty hard to use, I might call them today and see what's up....

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 29 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

orchardbank.PNG

Wow that's pretty awesome, I alomst called yesterday about my OB card that is at 1500.  It has the 2% CB on everything but with such a low limit it's pretty hard to use, I might call them today and see what's up....

I don't recommend calling them, since they won't be as happy to help...e-mail the EO office first, laying out your case and what you desire. They will give you a call in 1-2 business days, you'll be assigned a case #, and a representative will listen to you, take some information, and help you out Smiley Very Happy

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.