Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,931
Registered: ‎06-16-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

That is AWESOME!!! Well worth the HP! A BIG CONGRATS!!!!

Cards: (Chase x7) (Citi x6) (Amex x5) (BofA x3) (US Bank x4) (Barclays x4) (WF x3) (Cap1 x3) (Synch x3) (Penfed x2) ( Macys Amex) (Discover, Nasa ,Diners x1) PLOC: Citi (18k) WF (10k)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,893
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!


dodgerslv wrote:

That is AWESOME!!! Well worth the HP! A BIG CONGRATS!!!!


Thanks dodgers :smileyhappy: I was a little hesitant with the HP, but you're right, very well worth it! Still patiently waiting to see what bureau could've been hit XD will attempt to try Equifax again tonight!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $20k | JCPenney Gold $10k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $13.7k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k | American Express BCE $11.3k

FICOS: EX 764 EQ 712 TU 750 VantageScore 3.0: EX 745 EQ 749 TU 749 Credit Sesame (EX) 749 Credit.com (EX) 788
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,931
Registered: ‎06-16-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!


daybreakgonesXe wrote:

dodgerslv wrote:

That is AWESOME!!! Well worth the HP! A BIG CONGRATS!!!!


Thanks dodgers :smileyhappy: I was a little hesitant with the HP, but you're right, very well worth it! Still patiently waiting to see what bureau could've been hit XD will attempt to try Equifax again tonight!


They called me earlier today and i asked to go from 750 to 3500 on my Cap1 card. Im starting to think i should have gone big and request 5000 but my highest limit is my WF secured CC at 4000 so i told myself i doubt they would go higher than that so asked just a little under 4000. I noticed Cap1 soft pulls almost every month so hopefully thats who they use cuz i have no collections reported there.

Cards: (Chase x7) (Citi x6) (Amex x5) (BofA x3) (US Bank x4) (Barclays x4) (WF x3) (Cap1 x3) (Synch x3) (Penfed x2) ( Macys Amex) (Discover, Nasa ,Diners x1) PLOC: Citi (18k) WF (10k)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,931
Registered: ‎06-16-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

Well your scores are awesome so any CR they pulled deserves a nice increase!

Cards: (Chase x7) (Citi x6) (Amex x5) (BofA x3) (US Bank x4) (Barclays x4) (WF x3) (Cap1 x3) (Synch x3) (Penfed x2) ( Macys Amex) (Discover, Nasa ,Diners x1) PLOC: Citi (18k) WF (10k)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,893
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!


dodgerslv wrote:

Well your scores are awesome so any CR they pulled deserves a nice increase!


Thanks! And your scores are definitely getitng up there too, so congrats on your successful rebuild :smileyhappy:

 

I think your CLI request is very fair, and very reasonable :smileyhappy: they should have no reason to do that kind of increase! And besides, you can always ask the EO again in another 6-12 months! Or, until Cap One decides to allow customer-initiatied CLI requests :smileyhappy:

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $20k | JCPenney Gold $10k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $13.7k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k | American Express BCE $11.3k

FICOS: EX 764 EQ 712 TU 750 VantageScore 3.0: EX 745 EQ 749 TU 749 Credit Sesame (EX) 749 Credit.com (EX) 788
Regular Contributor
Posts: 241
Registered: ‎12-04-2009
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

Wow congrats!!! Great job! Really Worked out for you!


Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge







Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,931
Registered: ‎06-16-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!


daybreakgonesXe wrote:

dodgerslv wrote:

Well your scores are awesome so any CR they pulled deserves a nice increase!


Thanks! And your scores are definitely getitng up there too, so congrats on your successful rebuild :smileyhappy:

 

I think your CLI request is very fair, and very reasonable :smileyhappy: they should have no reason to do that kind of increase! And besides, you can always ask the EO again in another 6-12 months! Or, until Cap One decides to allow customer-initiatied CLI requests :smileyhappy:


thanks alot XE! It has been a journey and i know eventually i will get up there with the rest of you!...Will keep you guys updated if i get an increase.

Cards: (Chase x7) (Citi x6) (Amex x5) (BofA x3) (US Bank x4) (Barclays x4) (WF x3) (Cap1 x3) (Synch x3) (Penfed x2) ( Macys Amex) (Discover, Nasa ,Diners x1) PLOC: Citi (18k) WF (10k)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,893
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

[ Edited ]

orchardbank.PNG

 

Hey guys; just wanted to show the updated screenshot of my card, since there were some issues with the cash advance limit/availability! They fixed it today :smileyhappy: Also FINALLY updated my siggy!

 

Also, I did get a hard pull on equifax for the increase...will now go back down to a seedling :smileysad: but well worth it! Won't plan on any apps or hard pull increases for at least another year!

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $20k | JCPenney Gold $10k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $13.7k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k | American Express BCE $11.3k

FICOS: EX 764 EQ 712 TU 750 VantageScore 3.0: EX 745 EQ 749 TU 749 Credit Sesame (EX) 749 Credit.com (EX) 788
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,292
Registered: ‎08-19-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!


daybreakgonesXe wrote:

orchardbank.PNG

 

Hey guys; just wanted to show the updated screenshot of my card, since there were some issues with the cash advance limit/availability! They fixed it today :smileyhappy: Also FINALLY updated my siggy!

 

Also, I did get a hard pull on equifax for the increase...will now go back down to a seedling :smileysad: but well worth it! Won't plan on any apps or hard pull increases for at least another year!


Wow that's pretty awesome, I alomst called yesterday about my OB card that is at 1500.  It has the 2% CB on everything but with such a low limit it's pretty hard to use, I might call them today and see what's up....

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,893
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!


ryanbush wrote:

daybreakgonesXe wrote:

orchardbank.PNG

 

Hey guys; just wanted to show the updated screenshot of my card, since there were some issues with the cash advance limit/availability! They fixed it today :smileyhappy: Also FINALLY updated my siggy!

 

Also, I did get a hard pull on equifax for the increase...will now go back down to a seedling :smileysad: but well worth it! Won't plan on any apps or hard pull increases for at least another year!


Wow that's pretty awesome, I alomst called yesterday about my OB card that is at 1500.  It has the 2% CB on everything but with such a low limit it's pretty hard to use, I might call them today and see what's up....


I don't recommend calling them, since they won't be as happy to help...e-mail the EO office first, laying out your case and what you desire. They will give you a call in 1-2 business days, you'll be assigned a case #, and a representative will listen to you, take some information, and help you out :smileyvery-happy:

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $20k | JCPenney Gold $10k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $13.7k | Discover IT $9.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k | American Express BCE $11.3k

FICOS: EX 764 EQ 712 TU 750 VantageScore 3.0: EX 745 EQ 749 TU 749 Credit Sesame (EX) 749 Credit.com (EX) 788
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.