cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

$1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

Hey everybody!

So at the recommendation of zerobacan (hope i spelled that right...sorry dude!), decided to post my success with the Cap One EO and my Orchard Bank account.

Previously had a $1,500 limit, and this card was just recently UNSECURED in January, so I got my deposit back, as a thank-you for having a great history (with them and overall credit) and as a transition into Cap One this summer. Since I saw a few people having success on their formerly HSBC backed cards through the Cap One EO, decided to send off an e-mail on Friday. Fella called me yesterday afternoon, wasn't able to answer since I was working. Tried to call back that evening when I got out, and he already left. So, I left a voicemail and he was able to catch me this morning before I clocked into work! Had all the information in the e-mail that he needed, so he just asked if it was okay to take a hard pull (ouch, but hey, worth it!), and if he could leave a voicemail with the results. Haven't gotten a call back from him, I assume he's still working on the annual fee renewel.

But so far? BAM! CLI from $1,500 tooooooo $10,000!!!

Screen shot 2013-03-20 at 7.35.53 PM.png

Not sure what bureau they could've pulled yet...banking on Equifax since that seems to be the go-to bureau for Orchard Bank...however I locked myself out of the dispute application so I can't check it Smiley Sad will try again with my confirmation code. If it's not equifax, I can't check TU or EX until my free services (CK,CS,credit.com) update Smiley Mad

So for now, I'll keep my spade until I figure out if and what bureau was pulled Smiley Very Happy

Best of luck to all those Orchard Bank/Household/HSBC account holders!!

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
tpmlls
New Contributor

Re: $1500 --> $10,000 Orchard Bank Card via Cap One EO!

That is absolutely incredible!!!!!! Congrats do no justice, I would high-five the heck outta you, but instead I will just have to use my words! CONGRATS!

Message 2 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@tpmlls wrote:

That is absolutely incredible!!!!!! Congrats do no justice, I would high-five the heck outta you, but instead I will just have to use my words! CONGRATS!

Thanks tpmlls Smiley Happy *virtual high five*!

Message 3 of 39
myjourney
Super Contributor

All you can say is 

WoW

Cap 1 is changing all aspects of its business plans it would seem and congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 39
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Wow....Amazing ! 

Capital One ROCKS.....they are one of the top 2 in my faves.

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 5 of 39
LS2982
Mega Contributor

That is very awesome!!!! (eats his crow by the way lmao)

WTG, AND BIG CONGRATS!!!!

THIS CALLS FOR A HAPPY DANCE!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

That is very awesome!!!! (eats his crow by the way lmao)

WTG, AND BIG CONGRATS!!!!

THIS CALLS FOR A HAPPY DANCE!!!

Haha thanks for the congrats! Smiley Very Happy definitely an uber happy dance <3

Message 7 of 39
toppers555
Established Contributor

If it true congrats , but I am taking it with grain of salt  Cash advance limit , and Cash advance amount available do not add up... Could be system gitch , but I am a bit sketchical tbh.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 8 of 39
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

nice! but i am perplexed about the cash advance limit.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 9 of 39
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

If it true congrats , but I am taking it with grain of salt  Cash advance limit , and Cash advance amount available do not add up... Could be system gitch , but I am a bit sketchical tbh.

Yes, I agree, the cash advance limit is all screwy...it's showing the overall as $10,000, yet the available one still refers to my old limit ($1,500 - the $7.02 balance). That is a system glitch, but the rest of it is honest to goodness CLI. My creditkarma.beta is even reflecting it now as well, since I have synced those accounts with it:

Screen shot 2013-03-20 at 8.35.02 PM.png

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.