cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Financial Bank (1fbusa): experiences/problems?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1st Financial Bank (1fbusa): experiences/problems?

I have had an account with First Financial Bank USA forever. Apparantly there are some banks with very similar names, so this is the South Dakota one I am referring to.

Does anyone have any experiences with them? Due to my credit history, I have a very handsome credit line with them, but they suck.

Online bill pay is $9 and phone payments were increased from $9 to $12 recently. The APR is around 15%, but do to my creditline (5-figure, which for me is great) youd think I would be offered a lower APR, but apparantly I have the best deal.

My dream is for them to be acquired by Capital One or something....so that I would possibly be given lower rates.

Just asking if anyone has any experiences or history with them.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1st Financial Bank (1fbusa): experiences/problems?

Old post but I have a 9800 CL and my APR is 15.15%. I asked for a lower interest rate several times, but they tell me that its the lowest APR they can offer. So I'm assuming they don't budge very much.
Message 2 of 3
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: 1st Financial Bank (1fbusa): experiences/problems?

i know this is an older post, but i thought i would let you know that we also have the card, also 5 figure CL, & also super crummy APR. it bounces between 15 & 16%.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.