Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st post after over a year of learning

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: 1st post after over a year of learning

@tfry wrote:

I finally figured out how to post and thought I would share my story. . I have been reading the forums for the past 1.5 years and quickly learned all about credit and its importance. Now I start to gather all my reports and I circle all the negative things, as I know I need to clean this up . Before I did this I researched everything I could find out about credit reports. I was now ready to start disputes.

My original score was 535 according to credit karma when this began and I only had macys, walmart,orchard, hsbc,credit one,applied bank, credit cards. My disputes were a success one by one, but slowly sometimes.

To make a long story short, my credit reports are now clean, not one negative or baddie.  I start to rebuild slowly , at first anyways. I go these cards in this order...

Capital one-750.00

Capital one-1500.00

exxon-400.00

Sams club- 1200<2700<7700<10000.00

Discover More- 4000.00

Citi diamond preferred rewards card- 6800.00<8000.00

(now thank you)

American express Blue sky-2000.00<3000

American express blue cash pc'd to bce- 2000<3000       Transferred line from sky now at 5000

Lowes- 2400<2700<5000

FNBO Discover- 6500

Chase freedom-5000

Elan financial visa- 7000

I think this is it.....

My credit score is now 756 equifax,  753 Transunion

Your journey has been excellent so far!! wtg!! Maybe you should consider joining us in the garden for awhile!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 16
radiomando
New Contributor

Kudos to you for reading!  and your patience...

Message 12 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@radiomando wrote:

Just noticed your sign on day here, Welcome to the forums!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 16
littlesister
Contributor

Thank you to all !!  I am trying to garden and I love to garden.  The thing is over time I tend to change things for the better and of course I always go bigger.. With that said, it is hard, but I am still hanging in there. Besides, I already have all the cards I need and want. I couln't ask for more.

I will now work on cli when the time comes.  I usually no by reading all the posts and then I do it. These forums are invaluable.

I have to shut my computer off some days because I can't seem to get enough.

Message 14 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tfry wrote:

Thank you to all !!  I am trying to garden and I love to garden.  The thing is over time I tend to change things for the better and of course I always go bigger.. With that said, it is hard, but I am still hanging in there. Besides, I already have all the cards I need and want. I couln't ask for more.

I will now work on cli when the time comes.  I usually no by reading all the posts and then I do it. These forums are invaluable.

I have to shut my computer off some days because I can't seem to get enough.

Anytime you get the itch for something new, refer back to this statement!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 16
radiomando
New Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@radiomando wrote:

Just noticed your sign on day here, Welcome to the forums!!!

thank ya LS Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.