Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Amex cards, 2 FICO score a month

tag
newhis
Valued Contributor

2 Amex cards, 2 FICO score a month

For the last 3 months I have 2 scores a month with Amex. I do have 2 cards. The scores are a few days apart.

I told my wife and she got also 2 scores in October.

The score date is not the same each month, but near the date as previous month. In August they were 10 days apart, September 7 days apart, October 4 days apart.

I wonder if I change the due date I can get the scores every 15 days.

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: 2 Amex cards, 2 FICO score a month

AMEX has been kind of screwy the last couple of months on the FICO updates.  I wouldn't put much into it right now though.  I used to update once a month on the same date and now it's just all over the place like 10/1 and 10/29 instead of the normal which would have been 10/15.  

Message 2 of 5
newhis
Valued Contributor

Before they started giving me 2 scores a month, I got 12 monthly scores between the 11-20 of the month.

Last 3 months I also have the 11-20 score and another score between 3-8.

I don't know if this is because I have 2 cards, or maybe because I got the CSR 3 months ago and they are SP my file just to make sure I don't do crazy things with my new card Smiley Happy

It is a free score, so I'm glad they give it to me, 1 or 2 times a month is ok for my needs.

Message 3 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I have 3 personal cards with them and 1 business card with them.. Seems like I have been getting like 4-5 scores a month with them aka SP's...  Nothing new in profile and actually been in the garden for 3 months approx..  like owe $200 on CC's.  They have been acting very weird lately, maybe system updates?  Use to be one SP a month typically around the same time each month.  Now some of them are a few days apart from each other.  Accounts are active that is all that matters to meSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

duplicate post.. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.