Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Applications with Chase Question

tag
jlfce1
Regular Contributor

2 Applications with Chase Question

I just tried to call the backdoor to ask this question, but they're closed so I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience with 2 Chase Applications with 1 HP?

If so - do you call to make the additional application request? I was approved 2 weeks ago for the SW Premier Card with a 10.5K CL and was thinking about applying for the Chase Slate for a couple small balance transfers if it was the same HP. 

Amex BCE 24.5K | BofA Cash Rewards 15K | CSP MC 13.5K| Chase Freedom 7.5K | Discover IT 3K
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: 2 Applications with Chase Question

@jlfce1 wrote:

I just tried to call the backdoor to ask this question, but they're closed so I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience with 2 Chase Applications with 1 HP?

If so - do you call to make the additional application request? I was approved 2 weeks ago for the SW Premier Card with a 10.5K CL and was thinking about applying for the Chase Slate for a couple small balance transfers if it was the same HP. 

Chase will HP you again but you can try

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
red259
Super Contributor

Yea, it will be another HP for sure. I asked them to do that once and they said they couldn't. I have read that people are able to apply for a personal and business card in the same day and have it be only one HP. Does anyone have experience with that?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 4
bribro
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

Yea, it will be another HP for sure. I asked them to do that once and they said they couldn't. I have read that people are able to apply for a personal and business card in the same day and have it be only one HP. Does anyone have experience with that?

It was one HP for me, but YMMV.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.