Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Citi CLI Success

tag
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Re: 2 Citi CLI Success

I just got a couple of questions for ya, if you don't mind. How long did you wait since your last CLI? How did you request for it online (in terms words used)? I have a Citi Forward Student card, just trying to guage myself. Thx

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 11 of 12
DailyDriver
Valued Member

Re: 2 Citi CLI Success

@WarJar101 wrote:

I just got a couple of questions for ya, if you don't mind. How long did you wait since your last CLI? How did you request for it online (in terms words used)? I have a Citi Forward Student card, just trying to guage myself. Thx

I think the auto CLI was in 2009/2010, and I had not requested one since.  I just found this forum while looking to improve my credit and decided to go for it.  I went under Account Services -> Request Credit Line Incrrease.  I filled out the form with salary, type of property,  monthly rent.  

When I first started my Credit Karma was 660.  It is now up to 662.  Credit Sesame was 700.  I app'd for the Discover More and they pulled EX with a 703 score.

After paying off the one card (and the Discover not reporting yet), my Credit Sesame went up to 720.  Right now Citi Identity Monitor shows Equifax 724, Experian 720, and TransUnion 717.  I know not to put too much weight into theses scores since they are FAKO's.

Citi Forward $6K l Citi Double Cash $7K l Chase Sapphire Preferred $10.3K l Discover IT $12K l Chase Freedom $5K l Chase United 10k l Chase Slate 7.2k l Amex Hilton HHonors $12.1K l NFCU GoRewards Visa 16.6K l Barclay US Airways World Mastercard $8K
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.