Valued Member
Hawnted

Re: 2 Part Question

[ Edited ]

Is it possible to add her to my mortgage and car loan? Or once you have the loan its too late?

Also, adding her to my BB card as an AU I do not think is going to do any good. They didnt even ask me for her social.

Message Edited by Hawnted on 06-08-2009 10:17 PM
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

to late
Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

[ Edited ]

They don't need her SSN...her name and address is enough.

And, no, you can't add her to your car loan or mortgage.

Message Edited by VEEnVEGAS on 06-08-2009 10:12 PM
Valued Member
Hawnted

When we call the Citi number about the card my wife applied for it says "Unfortunately, we are unable to approve your request at this time" however, she has received no email (we chose to be notified by email instead of mail in the app process). Does this mean it is being manually reviewed, or that she is definately denied? If she is in fact denied would it be advisable for her to recon?
Valued Member
Hawnted

"capital one can be prime but a lot of times they end up not being. i would be interested for a follow up of the limit."

She got a limit of 3,000 which is the max limit for that particular card I do believe.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}