Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 amex revolver cli.

tag
mokong
Regular Contributor

2 amex revolver cli.

i had 2 amex  both backdated 2010:

costco opened 4/11 (starting 2k limit) now ( 5,400 limit 2/12 )

bce opened 12/11 (starting 2k )

i called feb 28 and asked for cli both; first the costco and asked 3x the limit and counter offer for 5,400 of coure im happy and i accepted.

then the BCE and asked for 3x and declined the it says they credit limit increase only one card at a time and im sad of course.

so my question is how many months to wait to ask again a cli ?

costco when?

bce when ?

thanks again my fellow fico(ers).

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 amex revolver cli.

Great job on the cards and the Limits,,,  5400 limit is awesome!!  I've heard you can ask every 60 days... I don't think they do a hard pull. Did you try calling back and asking a different rep?

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 7
mokong
Regular Contributor

just the automated machine.

Message 3 of 7
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

My understanding is one CLI per six months. So for either card you will have to wait for six months from February 28.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 4 of 7
tray
Valued Contributor

unfortunately it is only one amex card that can recieve a cli every six months, so you have to make a choice on which card

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yes first CLI at 61 days from approval, then 6 months from then on for a CLI and only 1 per every 6 months.

Exception is "I believe" is applying and getting a new account and getting CLI on an older account if after that 6 months from last request.

Message 6 of 7
mokong
Regular Contributor

thanks you guys...

al

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.