Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 cap1 cards with 1 pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 cap1 cards with 1 pull

so i have a question. i currently have the QS1 & a regular QS. i was going to apply for another card or 2 from Cap1. i have heard of people getting 2 card approvals from the same day app. How do i do that? my current scores are EX 613 TU 587 EQ 577. Which cards should i try? i am sure if i apply for a platinum or QS1 i would be approved, BUT  should i try for the Venture? or for the Platinum or QS1 since i would prob get approved for one of those before the Venture. My current QS was obtained by being PC'd from platinum to QS. anyone have any kind of insight regarding this?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 cap1 cards with 1 pull

I'm not sure I would apply for any additional Cap One cards right now. Your going to need to get to at the very least 650ish to get Venture. Other than that, i'm not sure why you would want any other card from them seeing as how you already have a regular QS.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i thought i remember reading here somewhere that you should have 3 cards to start building your profile or sumthn to that nature. i might be incorrect.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok so those are your only two cards overall?? I would still look elsewhere. Chase Freedom is a good card and you might be able to get it. Check their pre-qual site.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a BK that discharged in 7/2015. So chase barclay wells fargo etc etc wont even touch me or look at me for that matter. i keep getting card offers from credit one milestone millenium or sumthn like that but i have heard lots of bad things in regards to them. plus i like how easy it is to pay my payments with cap1.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes stay clear of Credit One or any other crap lender. I would stand pat for now though.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

honestly you're so new out of bankruptcy i would just sit on your two cap1 cards for right now and let your scores grow. unfortunately your scores aren't gonna provide you with much in terms of unsecured cards. two cards are better than none and it'll still grow your report some.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.