Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 cards 1 pull - Chase

tag
lexrjSD
Regular Contributor

2 cards 1 pull - Chase

How can I apply for 2 chase cards at the same time with 1 pull only?

WALLET: Amex BCP 25K | Barclay Arrival Plus 27K | Chase Reserve 20K |
Amex SimplyCash 50K

FICO: EX 812 | EQ 815 | TU 815
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 cards 1 pull - Chase

Lots of prayer

J/K

Message 2 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Find the cards you want to double app. App for the first card. Close out all of the browsers and then go back in and app for second card. I obtained four of my Chase co branded cards on two HPs.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

Find the cards you want to double app. App for the first card. Close out all of the browsers and then go back in and app for second card. I obtained four of my Chase co branded cards on two HPs.

It's YMMV for the 1HP and 2 cards, but yes, it is possible. 

Message 4 of 9
ddemari
Super Contributor

It is possible like others have said but I have always received 2 pulls for each chase card of mine. Granted I never have applied for 2 chase cards in one day. 

Message 5 of 9
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

In my experience I applied for the AARP and Hyatt cards a few days a part and it was only had 1 HP on EX. Both went into review for verification.
Message 6 of 9
willwar14
Valued Contributor

my mom's csp and marriott were apped within an hour of each other and she only recieved one pull on ex.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently applied for the CSP and freedom at the same time and it was just one HP on EX and TU for both of them. I apped for CSP first in chrome browser, then immediately apped for the freedom in a safari browser. Definitely have read about a lot of different results from other people though. So YMMV
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard this works for many but I, too had one HP for my Freedom and another for my CSP on EQ and EX respectively. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.